Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies with IUD's get in here

My cousin had an IUD in and still got pregnant! I've never thought of getting one though, that story above about fevers and seizures is so sad & frightening. I hope that you are feeling better and get it figured out SuperQT.

Thanks ladies things are OK now it seems to have just been getting it a little to hard caused it to shift and scrape then walls but if went back into place.

superqt4u2nv said:
Thanks ladies things are OK now it seems to have just been getting it a little to hard caused it to shift and scrape then walls but if went back into place.
Ouch! I really cannot even tell mine is thare----that might be a bad thing :worried: --mine is the newer kind that releases progesterone. Hurt like crazy to get in so I think I will leave it alone----no babies please!

Afgrl said:
My cousin had an IUD in and still got pregnant! I've never thought of getting one though, that story above about fevers and seizures is so sad & frightening. I hope that you are feeling better and get it figured out SuperQT.

I think it depends on the type of IUDs.. i know theres the copper (older one) and the plastic one (which is fairly new). According to studies, the copper IUD is good for 10 years or so and causes alot of problems.. the newer IUD which is called the Mirena is actually very good. You get lighter periods or none at all, but its only good for 5 years.

Top Bottom