Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies... please answer!

slat1

If a girl asks you how many women you have had sex with... what is the best answer?
*Note* I am eliminating the honest answer. That is just stupid!

This was going to be a poll but a PM box popped up right after I hit poll and it wiped it out.
So...

1-10
10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50
50-60
60-70
70-80
80-90
90-100
100+

or would you give an exact number?

If she asks tell her. If she doesn't like the answer that's her own problem for asking in the first place. If relationships are based on honesty then be honest about that too.

I personally don't get why anyone would care. Anything before me is nothing I get an opinion on.

I learned long a go not to ask questions I really don't want to know the answer to. If a chick is naive enough to ask me I'll tell her the truth, that I lost count. If the answer upsets her, then it's her fault for asking.

Raina said:
If she asks tell her. If she doesn't like the answer that's her own problem for asking in the first place. If relationships are based on honesty then be honest about that too.

I personally don't get why anyone would care. Anything before me is nothing I get an opinion on.
LOL high five, same answer whithin secs of each other

dude..i have the perfect answer for that question brolly

" im not going to give you an exact number because thats neither here nor there, but just know this for a single man my age the number is very low"....

Normal girls ask this stuff all the time.
They don't want "to be another number"...
So I assume not giving an exact number would be best.
Then again... who knows an exact number!?!?

Top Bottom