Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knots around my neck that hurt like hell

tripleV

Anyone else get these "bumps" that seem to be knots in my muscle? I get them around my lower neck/trap area. My neck is sore. Geesh. And I am stretchin it.

diamonddiceclay said:
you should go for weekly massages

I would suggest "daily" massages if possible. And I would try to find someone with big strong hands as well...sounds like those knots are gonna need alot of work.

Could just be stress related as well...alot of people carry all their stress in thier shoulders.

tripleV said:
not swollen nodes, i have those too! and theyre diff...i guess i gotta get massages! any takers ha ha

Well if you dont know a massage offer when you read one...then I guess not :(

Like Hannibal said it could be stress related...that is where i always "carry" my stress. I get terrible knots in my neck and shoulders and thank God my mom works in a physcial therapy office, she does wonderful massages (my husband is no help in that area) :( So i too would suggest getting massages once a week or so. It makes you feel soooo much better and seems to make stress melt away temporarily.

well i guess i got a lot of offers for massages....

TOO BAD NONE OF YOU LIVE EVEN CLOSE TO ME! :D

I think it may be a combo of stress and workout..

Top Bottom