Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kim Oddo- Anyone trained with or heard of..?

never heard of him.

are you looking for workouts, nutrition? There are tons of more notable people if you are looking via the internet. Contest prep is not rocket science, if its consultation you want then thats another story.

Ive heard good things about swolecat (SC), mr. x etc on the diet board.

Have you looked around on here? i see you registered this month. there is a wealth of knowledge to be found here and a ton of people to help you. Alot of competitors, both men and women. Hit the women's board for competitors, they will come out of the woodwork. then maybe your questions will be answered and you wont have paid someone no one has heard about.

bignate73 said:
never heard of him.

are you looking for workouts, nutrition? There are tons of more notable people if you are looking via the internet. Contest prep is not rocket science, if its consultation you want then thats another story.

Ive heard good things about swolecat (SC), mr. x etc on the diet board.

Have you looked around on here? i see you registered this month. there is a wealth of knowledge to be found here and a ton of people to help you. Alot of competitors, both men and women. Hit the women's board for competitors, they will come out of the woodwork. then maybe your questions will be answered and you wont have paid someone no one has heard about.

Thanks Bignate....

Actually I used to post here several years along with another board called Ftiness Board which is no longer. I know a lot about fitness and nutrition. I am sure my nutrition is great but what I get confused on is what excercise to hit after the next. Not so much with legs cause that my favorite but bis/tris/back. ( pretty much the entire upper body)
I have been working with a trainer for about 9 mo. now but I am going on my ow. So my form is great since I have been tought properly ....just need a w/o plan.
Ill check this place out more. Thanks!! :verygood:

I have heard good things about him. I believe he trains mostly fitness models but he has a good reputation.

Top Bottom