Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kdc1023's beast log.

Ok guys sry I didnt update from yesterday I was really swamped with work and trying to get to the gym so I didnt have much time to get on the computer.

Newayz yesterday I hit legs pretty hard. I noticed alot of strength gains. Heres how it went.

Full Squats: 135x15, 185x8, 205x8(had to stop at 205 with no spotter) back down to 185x5
One Legged Leap ups off box: 4 sets of 45seconds. Last two sets wit 5lb db in each hand. After these my legs were on fire for the rest of the day.
Leg Extensions: #6X12, #8X12, #10X12, #10X12
Hammy Curls: etc.
Walk Lunges with 50lb bar. I did the gym width and back.
After the gym work was terrible having to walk around like I had a stick up my butt.

Sept. 12th First Chest/Tricep workout 2 days into beast 2 caps a day. So far I forgot to add that I am have been taking saw palmetto and cranberry extract with liver caps. Should I add in something else or does this sound alright?

Chest
Lay on floor BB press: 75x20(warm up),100x12, 135x8 150x6
Decline bench BB press: 135x12(warm up), 185x8, 195x6, 195x6(Spotter helped me with the last 3)
Incline Dumbell press: 50x12, 65x8, 70x8(went up easy:supercool)
HammerStrenght Flat bench: 45lb plate and 25lb plate on each side with slow steady concentrated reps
Dumbell twist flys 4 sets with 25lb DB(I'm trying to build my inner chest better)
Sit down Cable flys 4 sets of 2 variations
Triceps
Reverse grip cable bar overhead tricep extension(Hard to describe)
One arm cable tricep pulldowns
Skull crushers: 65x12, 75x12, 90x6
Bodyweight Dips: 15,15,12

Overall great workout. After I had a great pump. Chest was feeling very tight and hard along with the triceps making my shirt feel really tight:p I really can't wait to get the full effect of this in about a week or two. I am eating alot of clean foods along with the occasional junk food. My mom is real big into eating organic so I'm just robbing there fridge every chance I get.

Sorry for the delay of pictures I gotta get my lazy girlfriend to take them tomarrow b4 work.

Leave me some comments of what you think I could be doing different or what you think of what I'm doing now. I'll be back on tomarrow after the gym. Later.

Nice man! good job on everything thus far. Yeah beast in other words is Beastly! You'll have fun on it! I've found that no matter how hard I lift, or what kind of lift I'm doing it pretty much, doesn't mean didly squat if I wasn't eatin clean. Keep raiding that fridge. Eat as clean as ya can and get plenty of food in ya, and I think you can make the most out of the beast!

Today is an off day so I'm just gunna concentrate on eating a shit ton and drinking alot of water. I did wake up this morning with a really bad stomach ache. I'm guessing its prlly from those two bags of starburst I ate before I went to bed. I'm pretty sore all over so I think today is a great day to take off.

Today is an off day so I'm just gunna concentrate on eating a shit ton and drinking alot of water. I did wake up this morning with a really bad stomach ache. I'm guessing its prlly from those two bags of starburst I ate before I went to bed. I'm pretty sore all over so I think today is a great day to take off.

Hahahaha yeah, Starbursts prolly aren't the best pre-bedtime food, even shit-loading carb days:biggrin: No worries though. Yeah just eat a lot of clean good food and a ton of water! Keep us updated young man.

:jenscat-Cat with chef hat

My stomach ache started to come back so I cut some ginger off my moms plant and I'm chewing it now. Very good for settling your stomach.

Well fuck bro. Good to see you logging this. how's your diet? Lots of protein and carbs I hope!!!

Well fuck bro. Good to see you logging this. how's your diet? Lots of protein and carbs I hope!!!

I am currently "Fuckin showerin in that shit" Around 3 quality shakes a day with 4 spaced out meals throughout the day. In the shakes i use whole vitamin D milk with peanut butter, vanilla ice cream, needto's protein bar mix, peanuts and banana's. I dont use all everytime I just switch it up a bit. In my meals I stick to pretty much tuna, steak, chicken, rice, green beans, corn bread, organic pasta's, organic salads. My diet isn't perfect but its been coming along nicely since I've joined this forum. Since I work at a pizza place my diet tends to suffer a bit with lack of drive to eat the shitty food so I just started eating the hell out of the deep fried cod and perch.

And btw if anyone has anything to add to my diet or change I'm open for all suggestions

Yeah of course we can help man! What are your overall goals with the beast man? What's your body supposed to look like?

I am currently "Fuckin showerin in that shit" Around 3 quality shakes a day with 4 spaced out meals throughout the day. In the shakes i use whole vitamin D milk with peanut butter, vanilla ice cream, needto's protein bar mix, peanuts and banana's. I dont use all everytime I just switch it up a bit. In my meals I stick to pretty much tuna, steak, chicken, rice, green beans, corn bread, organic pasta's, organic salads. My diet isn't perfect but its been coming along nicely since I've joined this forum. Since I work at a pizza place my diet tends to suffer a bit with lack of drive to eat the shitty food so I just started eating the hell out of the deep fried cod and perch.
And btw if anyone has anything to add to my diet or change I'm open for all suggestions

I would try to pack a few meals to avoid deep fried anything. If it's your only option than eat up, but I bet you could work something out.

Top Bottom