Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kdc1023's beast log.

kdc1023

Banned
As of just 5 minutes ago I started taking my Beastdrol. Had a great shoulder workout today jack3d is one of my new favorite preworkouts now. Very focused and not to much of a crazy energy high. I will be updating this everyday I hope I actually get some people interested in this thread. I'll be posting pics tomarrow.

Starting weight: 180lbs

As far as Dosing I will only be taking 2 caps per day and I am also finishing up my dermacrine.

Tomorrow is legs can't wait to hit the gym.

O and btw this will be my first dabble in AAS.

I'd like to thank needto and everyone in Anabolic Alliance for bein so fuckin broewsome(Awesomebro) and for answering my pm's every day.

PCT plan: Forged pct, unleashed, sustain alpha

UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!!

Hey bro, I got my 2 bottles of AI Cycle Support today from bodybuilding.com. They also included a ton of free samples which was pretty cool. Definitely post some damn pics!!!

Where did you find unleashed? I'm trying to get ahold of some HCG for PCT on my epi cycle, but rxhealthdrugs is still down. Best of luck bro, you are going to have a lot of people following this thread. PICS PICS PICS!!!

Hey bro, I got my 2 bottles of AI Cycle Support today from bodybuilding.com. They also included a ton of free samples which was pretty cool. Definitely post some damn pics!!!

Where did you find unleashed? I'm trying to get ahold of some HCG for PCT on my epi cycle, but rxhealthdrugs is still down. Best of luck bro, you are going to have a lot of people following this thread. PICS PICS PICS!!!

I sent you a pm about that.

Nice man my firs "Dabble" I think I'm going to be dabbleing more now:) GOOD FUCKIN RESULTS

Top Bottom