Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just ordered a shirt is this ok?

S

solidj55

I ordered an Inzer single ply Denim shirt from monstermuscle.com. I got my chest,arm,and shoulder measurements then I put them an inch smaller than they are into the section were it has your measurements. Is this too tight?

I am assuming that this isn't your first shirt so it being tight won't be a total shock.As far as denim goes I don't know. But on my poly Inzer says I should wear between a 58 & 60 and I compete in a 54. The trick is knowing how to put in on correctly so it gets all of the way on so it won't split. I like my shirts as tight as possible. Sorry I don't know more about denim's. Good Luck.

Solidj55, post your measurements and what size they quoted you.

The hard thing about a shirt is that you need to see it on the lifter to know for certain if it's sized correctly, but we can guestimate from the stats.

Some things to look for when you try it on:

The shirt should be tight enough that your arms don't hang to your sides;

it should not be loose on the arms at all,

it should be difficult for someone to get their hand down the front of the shirt (we do this to pull up the pecs),

it should take well over 300 lbs to get the bar to your chest.

it should be tight enough to cut the crap out of your arm pits. My partners and I get rasberry like cuts every time.

when you go to put that shirt on make sure you dont forget the babypowder to help it slide alittle easier and make sure you have two guys to get it on you...........when i get my shirts i usually go 1/2 smaller and that is still way tight, cuts the hell out of my armpits...not real familiar with the denim though, but use the wall method when you go to put it on.....

Top Bottom