Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donating blood

I donate every month on cycle but off cycle every 2 months
plasma i only do 2x/year

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I’m considering donating blood soon. I know that steroid use thickens your blood and increases your red blood cell count. Would it be better for me to give blood or blood plasma to combat this issue? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

How you donate just plasma?

I’m considering donating blood soon. I know that steroid use thickens your blood and increases your red blood cell count. Would it be better for me to give blood or blood plasma to combat this issue? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Thank you for posting your question! we appreciate every bro that starts a new thread on the forums!

Please check out our podcast where we discuss this topic and many others.

Steve Smi and myself we record this weekly podcast we release 2 new episodes per week, please check it out bro and feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom