Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jinxed_teen , I think....

Hey guys, this isn't GenetiKing. This is his buddy Randy. I just use his account sometimes cuz I'm too lazy to get my own. Here's a pic of me...

btw, if you see my pal GenetiKing, tell that crazy dude I said howdy. Bye guys!

Last edited:
i wanna rape blooddrinker with a curling iron

:D hey there blood-drinker. you do seem to be the only one laughing. seems like half the fucking posts are of your unceasing ridicule of this dude. why don't you get off it and move on. it's getting kinda old. i mean, c'mon. read through your posts. they are fucking plaguing this board. Maybe you should try a Faggot Forum.
Your gonna get it in the ass one day for your infinite bullshiting mouth! :D thanx for listening. i don't think any kind of penis exercise would work for you anyway. (couldn't help myself...you push me though)

yeah,

blood drinker, how old are you, under 17?, or are you just dumb?

Most of the posts i've read by you are plastered with WTF and Bullshit (Bs). Why??

Anyway, just to let you know taht your beginning to annoy me ( ive only been on here for a week, but have read a lot of your posts)

Dont bother posting threads like this again.

This shit has gotten old. This is supposed to be a training board, the focus of such should be weight training. This crap needs to be taken somewhere else and stop using up the space of this board for this little high school crap.

Top Bottom