Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jinxed_teen , I think....

blood_drinker

1) We should all bust a cap in yo ass.
2) Hire that guy in teen body building (you) to rape you twice for being a wannabe and a biTcH aSs liAr.

Everyone, look at the bullshit this fuck has been posting:
Chris!!..... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha that is NOT chris, he is skinnier than me!!!!!! WHat a liar Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Sorry buddy but your not lying on this board under my name, so get your own name if you wanna fuck around.
Jinxed teen, no one buys your bullshit. It's too incredulous
Ps chris your a fag!!
Rephrased: Jinxed_teen, **YOU** are the fag

and
3) I think you should stick all your sorry posts up dee ass. After my three suggestions, your rectum muscle should be pretty sore from the training, and you will finally be able to take those 13 inchers you've always wanted to take (provided you keep eating those sandwiches mom makes for dinner - optimal nutrition).

ALL LAUGH AND POINT AT JINXED_TEEN !!! RLMAO!!!! :FRlol:

here @ ef you pretend to be someone you're not. What about @ school....I wonder the kind of shit you attempt to pull off over there. You're one sad mother fucker.

I have no respect for you....
:vampire: bl00d

O YEAH, AND IF ANYONE BACKS JINXED TEEN UP, YOU WILL PROLLY LOSE RESPECT FROM THE REST OF US AS WELL.

I BET HIS BIG BUDDY CHRIS WILL BACK HIM UP. O WAIT , CHRIS IS THE BIG ONE (JINXED_TEEN). THAT'S RIGHT I FORGOT, JINXED TEEN WAS HUGE.

no, what's funny is that you think we buy into your lame shit, and you actually think you impress us with your fake pics.

"this is john now"
that's the lamest excuse ive ever heard, faggot.

o yeah, and the only reason no one has replied, is that this is a new thread!

no one likes you, you jinxed peace of shit. get over it :rolleyes: it really doesn't matter who replies or not, the fact is, you're not liked by one person.

_
good try though
-
I see that's your comeback to every insult someone throws at you. Whatever jinxed_dick. nice try for pretending to be someone you're not, and getting busted for it ! of course, that wasn't you, we all now that. that was chris, (the skinny one) . you're john, and youre that dude in the pic.

:FRlol:

Look at what jinxed teen sent me;
Fuck you and your attitude. This board is for learning, not getting pissed off at someone because they shared their username with someone who couldn't respect the board rules. Im changing my name to Special_K and I don't want you to reply to any of my posts or ever talk to me again.

lol ! EVERYONE NOTE THAT....
jinxed teen is now snorting special k to get an extra kick from his training...you are now hardcore jinxed shit !

I don't want you to reply to any of my posts or ever talk to me again

jinxed_shit / special_k / john/chris/bob/stan
you are just a laughing matter - that's all you are. no matter what username you and your friends make up - you won't be liked. You can always tell a faggot like yourself from a good contributor to the board.
You, my friend, shouldn't be here, instead, you should worry about my 3 suggestions, which i'm sure you have already performed on a daily basis. - your rectum muscle will grow MASSIVE from a daily object shoved up there - but im assuming you know that.

you sound like such a little kid in your posts.
I don't want you to reply to any of my posts or ever talk to me again

I;ll be sure to refer you to may1010 over in the homosexual board - he'll take care of you.\
Click here for may 1010 and jinxed_teen LIVE !

Last edited:
Here here, it is time people stop listening to these gay threads from this little kid. Someone should ban his ip address quickly so we can all get back to discussing matters in a mature manner.

banning his IP adress won't do shit (unless he has a static IP adress) . even then, there are ways around that. jinxed _fuck is just a troll - an occasional passby that should just be left alone - they never last long.

right now , my suggestion, is for jinxed_shit to keep on with the rectum expanding exercises.

keep it up jinxed_teen....i bet your skinny ass won't even last long in your very own HS....especially with your skitzo personalities (multiple "big" friends")

whatever ....all we can do now is point and laugh .

b_d, bro, we hear what you're saying, but there's no need to grind the poor kid into the ground. he's already confused enough as it is, no sense giving him more publicity.

*chortle*

Top Bottom