Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This will make EVERYBODY'S Life BETTER!

No gay-ass pirates in tights and earings and puffy shirts! :chainsaw:

I already have an idea for the label that will "speak" to most of the guys here.

Sounds like a great addition to the last 4 weeks of my cycle and use all the way through PCT is finished.
HURRY THE HELL UP ! I START MONDAY ON AN 8 WEEK PLAN DAMNIT ! :)

"On-Guard" makes me think of Cary Elwes.

westley.jpg

I already have an idea for the label that will "speak" to most of the guys here.

Well, you know the saying about guys w/ ear rings right?

"There's only two types of guys that wear ear rings. Queers and Pirates. And I don't see any F**king ships around!"

To those bros who where ear rings.. no offence :)

Ya your idea is a f'kin Pirate. How about a skeleton Pirate!?! with a eye patch! and a big ass sword. and a peg leg. no parrot because the Pirate ate him. and he has fangs too, like a Vampire, A VAMPIRE PIRATE! how freakin sweet would that be?

back to the skeleton pirate, thinking about it , that would work. Because we need like a guy with muscles and if he is all bone, then he clearly doesn't work out. Especially if he has a peg leg, no squats for him, his GH production would be very low. And if he ate that parrot, he probably contracted some disease.

Ya, pirates are kinda gay now that you think about it, all those dudes singing pirate songs like a bunch of girls in a musical. Kinda gay, who ever thought of that one??

Vampire Pirate, not gay.

Top Bottom