Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jintropin GH dosage anyone? Is 2 iu daily enough? Also what dosage daily of anavar

I have been doing GH at 4.5iu ed and am currently trying 6iu. It's been a couple months. No gut at all - if anything, my waist is as slender as it has ever been because the stuff really keeps the fat off! There are sides - mostly little pains and a feeling of joint pain or stiffness before I warm up and do my first sets.

I would NOT use the water that comes with the GH kit - just throw it away. It was meant for single use. Get some BA water (getpinz.com) and use that to reconstitute the GH. It will keep in the refrigerator fine.

I agree with Alin, run var at 40-60mg ed. I ran it at 30 and barely noticed anything. I would try 40 or 50. The stuff is kind of expensive so I would use hte least that works for you. Maybe try 40 and increase to 50 if necessary.

Starskulker said:
Do you take 2 shots daily at 1.25 or just one shotdaily at 2.5?

I just take 1 shot first thing in the morning...My schedule is too crazy for me to split my dose, I'd miss it half the time...

Sorry... but you will not see any extreme sides, i.e. hgh gut, bone growth, bigger head, at 4-6iu per day. Maybe if you run for 12 months flat or longer, then yes. You need at least 6+ to start worrying about major effects...

And that is supported from the doctors mouth.

Top Bottom