Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It never fucking ends. My life is the pits.

Razorguns said:
Gotta be some solutions. millions of people live their jobs, and their employer health insurance i'm sure either moves over to self-insurance -- or medicare takes over.

I doubt all those millions of retirees have no options.

I am suspicious that they are just giving up and haven't looked for solutions. They are too proud to accept govt. handouts. Which is fucking stupid. I'm gonna get to the bottom of it and if I find out any of this is thier fault, I'm gonna light into them.

He lost his 800k retirement account because he had it in the fucking stock market. Brilliant. They use to take gambling trips all the time. I'd like to know how much they lost.

Sorry to hear that sweetie. I hope you get it figured out. And if you joke one more time about 'ending it all' then I'm flying down there to kick your ass!!!

dirty~d~ said:
Sorry to hear that sweetie. I hope you get it figured out. And if you joke one more time about 'ending it all' then I'm flying down there to kick your ass!!!

Thanks. Come on down, beat me into a coma please. ;)

biteme said:
He lost his 800k retirement account because he had it in the fucking stock market. Brilliant. They use to take gambling trips all the time. I'd like to know how much they lost.

i definetely feel for you bro........it's a horrible situation when you have to take in other people's problems based on their own mistakes, but when it comes to family it's always a tough position.

biteme said:
He's on medicare. Bills are still over 600 per month. Thanks George Bush. They have been incredibly irresponsible over the last few years. I don't understand it. I guess my dad did everything and now that's he fucked up, nothing gets done properly. Hell, I don't know. They owe tons on credit cards and just stopped paying. He was making over 100 K when he had to retire after 40 years because of his disease. Now, they live in a motorhome.

1) you may have hit the nail on the head here.

2) it would be awful difficult to go tru 800K unless its real obvious from life style (lavish vacations, jewelry etc). 600 @ month x 10 years is only $72,000. no rent, no kids to support, sounds fishy.

3) you gootta be a detective here. start by getting all their old tax returns as far back as you can. that will give you a listing of all their bank accounts, brokerage accounts, etc. since they have to declare dividends, interest, capital gains, etc, then work backwards.

the money went somewhere.......

Parkinsons is horrible... I am sorry. Maybe your parents just want to be with you. You could always say no... But I am sure you don't want to do that. Just keep your head up. Karma always comes back around and I am sure you will be rewarded in the end

courtneybcca said:
Parkinsons is horrible... I am sorry. Maybe your parents just want to be with you. You could always say no... But I am sure you don't want to do that. Just keep your head up. Karma always comes back around and I am sure you will be rewarded in the end

Thanks but I assure you they don't want to be with me. I'm not like anyone in this family. I am the blacksheep. They have all smoked, are not into health and fitness and my parents vote republican. I never got along with my parents growing up. I care for them and wish them the best though. Living with them will be a form of hell. At least someday, I'll get to die and escape.

I'm the only one that has land for them to put their motor home on.

biteme said:
At least someday, I'll get to die and escape.

I could kill you my own way, but at least you'd be smiling on your way out. :chomp:

biteme said:
Thanks but I assure you they don't want to be with me. I'm not like anyone in this family. I am the blacksheep. They have all smoked, are not into health and fitness and my parents vote republican. I never got along with my parents growing up. I care for them and wish them the best though. Living with them will be a form of hell. At least someday, I'll get to die and escape.

I'm the only one that has land for them to put their motor home on.
]

Wow those are some powerful words... You dont mean that... Be careful what you wish for!!! I bet your parents secretly look up to you.. Sounds like you are taking care of the whole family... It totally sucks when you have to deal with family issues like this. But like they say you can't pick your family... Either deal with them or disown them...

Top Bottom