Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

it is kind of a bummer

However the 2 courses I have taken in evolutionary psych. support Nimbus all the way, they believe that we are hardwired to be depressed and anxious as closer to homeostasis, cause this is what forces us to take action.

Personally speaking, of course, I am far less productive when I am depressed and anxious, and far more motivated to do thing when I am happy.

Personally speaking, of course, I am far less productive when I am depressed and anxious, and far more motivated to do thing when I am happy.

I agree, see there are two types of people... entity believers, and capacity believers... you are the second, they did a study on peeps who had dysphoria, the entity or trait believers, didn't get shit done... cause of the mild depression. Their thoughts were, this sucks, I'm a loser, blah, bah, Then their are the peeps who somehow their interpretion, yeah this sucks, but its due to my effort.. I can change this by making an effort. This is you... they actually feel like shit, but produce more energy because of the shit feeling...
This again is you. You don't stay on a couch and mope, you continue to kick ass.
My point is you don't like it, but you keep moving. This is evolution. This is survival, which evolution is predicated on.
This is what I dig about ya.

Usually I can't argue with Nef and MyWay because my logic gets trumped by hawtness every time...
However, I'm in survivor mode after spending like the last 9 hours provigil'd up and reading self regulation theory and meaning... so I'm not happy.
However the 2 courses I have taken in evolutionary psych. support Nimbus all the way, they believe that we are hardwired to be depressed and anxious as closer to homeostasis, cause this is what forces us to take action.
I'm not the most ambitious dude, not bad, but not like driven with the need to accumulate wealth either... and I"m happy with what I do. I'm good at what I do. However, when it comes to mate selection... yeah me pontificating about SchopenHaur, Buddhist Psychology in a PostModern World, and Psychology of the Mind... does not get me to a chics Ovaries.

I'm kinda happy but make less than White Castle employees. So that said.
Look at India and China they are kicking our Ass, in their culture... ambition, getting ahead, work ethic is on the rise... In their culture Bill Gates is Brittney Spears, in ours Brittney Spears is Brittney Spears...
The goal of our culture is to be happy every minute... we have forgotten how we got here.

-sigh-\
LOL

I wouldn't say I disagree with Nimbus, I'm just saying don't argue with women. If you're wrong she's gonna let you know it, if you're right and can prove it she's gonna make you feel like shit for doing so. It's best to just agree or walk away.

I wouldn't say I disagree with Nimbus, I'm just saying don't argue with women. If you're wrong she's gonna let you know it, if you're right and can prove it she's gonna make you feel like shit for doing so. It's best to just agree or walk away.

LOL
I hear ya..
Wow mr serious for a moment.

Thinking of Wendy... No I know who you have in your 3rd heart, the most secret of Puddles's Hearts...

the only survival hardwiring that gets in the way of my happyness is anxiety to try/do new things out of my comfort zone.

its the only "survival" mechanism i like to kill with drug abuse!

the only survival hardwiring that gets in the way of my happyness is anxiety to try/do new things out of my comfort zone.

its the only "survival" mechanism i like to kill with drug abuse!

So you have to take drugs to 'take your shirt off?'

I think you would be much more highly motivated by being chased by a lion on the Savannah 50k years ago. :)

happiness is a cigarette. an unexpected compliment. getting to sit on ass after a day on your feet and a great fart.

Top Bottom