Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs shipping times international?

Fqlaoe

I’m USA born and bred. Looking to place a pretty big order with PSL. International water is going to be way cheaper than ordering domestic.
I’m a working man so if I can save a couple hundred dollars that goes a long way with me.
My question is though how long does international shipping typically take to the US?

I’m USA born and bred. Looking to place a pretty big order with PSL. International water is going to be way cheaper than ordering domestic.
I’m a working man so if I can save a couple hundred dollars that goes a long way with me.
My question is though how long does international shipping typically take to the US?
Typically 3-4 weeks.

International from PSL is fast, usually 3-4 weeks give or take

Shipping takes on average up to 10 to 15 days. It goes pretty quick, smooth and fast depending on the geographical location.

that's good you're working man working man built this country

Top Bottom