Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

it is kind of a bummer

Anytime a dude who is as prosaic, and well the poster boy for wanna be, test man. Well anytime he calls me weird I'll take
that as a compliment.
Weird as in not standard. Fine by me. As the rawk, and then your weak ass apology. How did that thread work out for ya by the way... It fit with your original intentions..
Dumbass.

Anytime a dude hoists up a thread so transparent about not being comfortable to take his shirt off... Fuck, look at you...
You ever seen Lart, Digi.

My build is above average and at 12% not that stunning at 5 8 170.
If you point is elevate my non standaardization, the only rebuttal i have is that I"m well liked here.
I also live well.
You started this, and you find me weird. You fucking moron, you are the dirt off my shoulder and I'm not gonna waste anymore time on you.
Thanx for the dopamine elevation btw.

Whoa. ur tall 4an asian.:artist:

jeez, chill out guys. this is the f$%^ing internet and you are all fighting.

who really cares who is smarter than who? it's the damn internet. you'll never find out.

flaming is the biggest waste of time ever on online forums unless it's hilarious like the threads AAP was talking about with may1010 and the EF meatup. that stuff was hilarious.

i expect you guys to act more mature.

nimbus, i do agree. in the history of man, the strongest shall survive. the alphamale triumphs, and in my opinion our bodies are designed to try and stay alive. we were brilliantly designed if you ask me.

anyways.... watch this and quit flaming, just laugh

jeez, chill out guys. this is the f$%^ing internet and you are all fighting.

who really cares who is smarter than who? it's the damn internet. you'll never find out.

flaming is the biggest waste of time ever on online forums unless it's hilarious like the threads AAP was talking about with may1010 and the EF meatup. that stuff was hilarious.

i expect you guys to act more mature.

nimbus, i do agree. in the history of man, the strongest shall survive. the alphamale triumphs, and in my opinion our bodies are designed to try and stay alive. we were brilliantly designed if you ask me.

anyways.... watch this and quit flaming, just laugh

Ok. Cool. So u agree. Ok. Subzero is a donut puncher.

subz is subz, ariel is ariel. they are both good bros in my book.
i can't stand it when friends of mine are fighting over nothing. even if it is online.

Top Bottom