Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It is alright to do 250 mg of Test E instead of 500 mg if I can't get HCG ?

Gunsmoke123

Hello all!
I am gonna do Anavar/Test E cycle on Monday. I am 6'2 13% BF 180 lbs. My goal is to bulk up, while dropping 2% BF at 3000 calories clean diet.
My initial cycle was to be:
Week 1-6
50 mg Anavar
500 mg Test E (twice a week 250 mg)
500 uI hcg (2 x 125)
Week 6-10
500 mg Test E (2 x 250)
500 hcg (2 x 125)
Week 12-16
Nolvadex

But since I did not get hcg, I am majorly screwed. Is it ok if I drop Test E dose to 250 mg? (2 x 125) Or should I not worry about hcg and do 300-500 of Test E?

You don't need hcg with that cycle. Bodybuilders used test for a long time without hcg and recovered fine. If recovery ever became a problem then rerun pct with hcg cause if you dig around on this first page you could probably find a source for it.

should I at least lower the dose to stay on the safe side?
also, would running Nolvadex alone be good enough for PCT of this cycle or do I have to add anything extra?

You WILL need HCG if you want KEEP your gains and recover quick.
For myself I made a conclusion I will never run another cycle without HCG .
And it doesn't matter 250mg will shut you down as same as 500mg week.
And you need to start HCG around weeks 3-4 so can start the cycle now and you have plenty of time to get it.
Read thru this forum there is a bunch of people who didn't use hcg during cycle and now screwed with low test bloodwork and forced to run another PCT with HCG, after losing almost all the gains.

Or year for the cycle 4-6 week with short ester you don't need hcg but you running 10 weeker.

I've never ran hcg ever if you're cycle is 12 weeks or under and your pct is solid you will recover just fine and lowering the test dosage won't help just go for 500 mgs the shut down will be the same

I ran 250mg for 10 weeks and recovered fine with Nolvadex, diet, sleep and creatine.

Dude by unleashed and read the PCT 2010 sticky.

BOOM !!!

its an individual thing. i can only tell you that with me running a PCT without hcg was not successful. and then running a 2nd PCT with hcg things are going in a better direction.

and 250mg of test is plenty if you know how to train. thats how much I am running my next cycle. you don't need a gram, you really dont. free test levels will be plenty high with 250.

And you need to start HCG around weeks 3-4 so can start the cycle now and you have plenty of time to get it.
Read thru this forum there is a bunch of people who didn't use hcg during cycle and now screwed with low test bloodwork and forced to run another PCT with HCG, after losing almost all the gains.

Or year for the cycle 4-6 week with short ester you don't need hcg but you running 10 weeker.

What he said.

its an individual thing. i can only tell you that with me running a PCT without hcg was not successful. and then running a 2nd PCT with hcg things are going in a better direction.

Some people bounce back a lot easier than others as you can attest you and even if you bounce back quickly the last 3 cycles in a row doesnt mean you will this time.

That being said HCG use is not essential BUT not only does its use generally speed recovery but it also gives you a natural test kick during cycle.

Also, for the OP, running 250mg a week is gonna shut you down just like 500mg/wk will.

Last edited:

u made a good point.
I have 2 questions tho.

Assuming that I start HCG on week 4, would I run it twice a week at 250 each until my last test shot or would i need to run in into the PCT?
And also, big problem is that I live in Canada, where can I get HCG this quick? I heard international orders are pain in the ass at rxdrugs?

Top Bottom