Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israel will attack Iran if it doesn't abandon its nuclear program

Army Vet said:
I do not see why we hate Iran. They are nice people and have a vibrant culture that knows how to properly treat women.

And so is Saudi Arabia and now slowly Afghanistan under Karzai (last time I checked apostasia wasnt a crime let alone one punishable by death in NA)....

I'm wondering something: how come Isreal (and Pakistan, India...) could be allowed to have the nuclear weapon but not the others ? Was there a time limit to join the club so now these countries are "grandfathered" but the others are screwed ?

:lmao: @ the americans making pretend to care about the welfare of citizens in another country. alot of fucked up shit going on in Africa. does anybody care? (crickets chirping) that's what i thought.

From an old article

Atrocities in Africa Not on Bush's Radar

I guess the 3.3 million people who have died in Congo since 1998 — to say nothing of the horror stories of macheted infants, incinerated villages and soldiers cannibalizing their victims — are not enough to justify a second muscular application of the Bush human rights doctrine.

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0702-09.htm

This is what I think will happen in the Iran vs. Israeal. Israel has become increasing agitated with everyone in the past years including the US. Now we made them a superpower in the middleast for a reason to have an ally in case Iran or some other country shows out.. Iran will either threaten or shoot a nuke toward Israel and at that point Israel will dispatch 10 F-18 Hornets loaded with nuclear warheads and they will level Iran... I am willing to bet my life on it......

Arabian said:
This is what I think will happen in the Iran vs. Israeal. Israel has become increasing agitated with everyone in the past years including the US. Now we made them a superpower in the middleast for a reason to have an ally in case Iran or some other country shows out.. Iran will either threaten or shoot a nuke toward Israel and at that point Israel will dispatch 10 F-18 Hornets loaded with nuclear warheads and they will level Iran... I am willing to bet my life on it......

and let the fall out begin

so now bush is using the same scare tactics for iraq to basically start bombing Iran? Isn't threre some way to spy and see if they are making nuke weapons or test for radioactivity via satellite?

McBush's Iraq War is Iran.

Fuck Yeah!

Haliburton and Blackwater will continue to make money. The defense budget continues to grow. Soldiers have a reason to enlist.

This is fantastic for everyone involved. Except for the soldiers who'll die, but hey, freedom isn't free.

Damn you Iran for 9/11!!! You saw what we did in Iraq and Vietnam. Woo Hoo!

r

we have to control the world alot of nuts jobs running countrys out there

Top Bottom