Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israel will attack Iran if it doesn't abandon its nuclear program

That won't happen. It's a cold war when it comes to nukes. No country has the balls to use a nuke, because any country that does, it's WWIII and the end of the world....

Kano said:
it never ends. some country will eventually get nuked

the_alcatraz said:
That won't happen. It's a cold war when it comes to nukes. No country has the balls to use a nuke, because any country that does, it's WWIII and the end of the world....

bro your wrong there our crazy ass people in the world. I would not put it past the crackhead in north korea

Bush has been planning his attack on Iran before the attack on Iraq.
Iraq is just a stepping stone. A means to an end. A political acquisition. Iran is the real target.

Why attack China? They have cheap labor and help the US make tons of money from overseas production and manufacturing.

fistfullofsteel said:
I heard there is oil in Iran. I also heard China has a bunch of hydrogen bombs. We have to do something about China, since they have hydrogen bombs, don't we? They are commie too. They are so evil. Then again they don't have oil.

Kano said:
good luck attatking china

but they are so evil since they are commie. how long did we fight in vietnam to fend off their evil commie gov't take over? china has weapons of mass destruction. they have hydrogen bombs.

lol @ when usa critcized china for the amount of money china is spending on its military. china's response basically said, "fuck you and mind your own business." :lmao:

the_alcatraz said:
Bush has been planning his attack on Iran before the attack on Iraq.
Iraq is just a stepping stone. A means to an end. A political acquisition. Iran is the real target.

Why attack China? They have cheap labor and help the US make tons of money from overseas production and manufacturing.

because china has weapons of mass destruction :lmao: their gov't is evil too.

Bro, decisions to nuke a country are not done by a single dictator / ruler. the days were one man has his hand on a button and making all the decisions is over. There is always a bunch of fuckers who must give approval before that happens. Even in Iran and korea, etc...

Kano said:
bro your wrong there our crazy ass people in the world. I would not put it past the crackhead in north korea

the_alcatraz said:
Do you really think Iran has the technology?
Even if it gets / acquires the technology, do you know how long it takes to build a nuke? the uranium takes what, like 50 yrs to turn radioactive for it to be used in a nuke?! Iran's only bet is to buy that shit from Russia or some other anti-US country....either way, the US has nothing to worry about...

Uranium is radio-active in nature.

The process of making it usable for a nuclear bomb is enrichment, isolating the isotope 235.

Iran is doing that right now, how fast and efficient only they know. They have apparently built centrifuges to do so.

Other than building the nuke, building an effective delivery system is also a challenge.

Pakistan and India did it.

There is no reason why, given enough time, Iran cannot do the same.

As to actually using nukes, one can only hope that the MAD system provides enough deterrent.

b0und (MAD = Mutually Assured Destruction)

big_bad_buff said:
can't beleive he woudl even joke about it...oh wait yeah i can

he wasn't joking about it. that's a cover up. that's a poor excuse.

it's like me calling a black person racial names and then saying, "i was just joking. i'm not really racist."

the only countries that aren't playing our oil game is iraq, iran, and venezuela. if we get past iran venezuela is surly next

Top Bottom