Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mossad Spy Chief: Iran Nuke Not “Existential Threat”

Touche....
Sry, but i've seen the results of America ignoring Intel and possible threats.
I'd rather be proactive than reactive.
Not including the Terror Scale color bullshit.

You mean when we invaded Iraq because it was a "slam dunk" Saddam had WMD?

Nope.... IRAN and IRAQ are two different beasts.
Iran Invasion was a farce. But In the long(decades) run will be productive, Not to include it spuring the Arab spring.

Iraq and Iran CAN NOT logically be compaired.
It's like copairing North Korea to China.

Nope.... IRAN and IRAQ are two different beasts.
Iran Invasion was a farce. But In the long(decades) run will be productive, Not to include it spuring the Arab spring.

Iraq and Iran CAN NOT logically be compaired.
It's like copairing North Korea to China.

I assume you meant Iraq and all you warhawks will be proven wrong because Iraq will continue down their own path as opposed to the path the United States told them they should follow because It's the path of self determination...The British Empire tried to engineer the Middle East and retreated in failure just like the United States retreated in failure...WWI/WWII were unique events in human history and trying to recreate cold wars...All the politicians get pwned by math which is why I chose math as my minor.

Naw, he's referring to when Slick Willie pretended not to notice Bin Laden and Al Quida building-up on his watch and didn't do anything.

Touche....
Sry, but i've seen the results of America ignoring Intel and possible threats.
I'd rather be proactive than reactive.
Not including the Terror Scale color bullshit.

We were proactive with iraq and afghanistan and look how that turned out.
Lets hope we get it right this time, one way or the other.

The logic is really straightforward:

1) Playing the world policeman and engaging in nation-building is tempting to a lot of the right and a significant portion of the left (depending location and which administration is doing it).

2) Playing the world policeman and engaging in nation-building is also very expensive in terms of dollars and lives. Plus we're not sure it if even works, as the experiment in Iraq is still underway.

3) Right now in our economically weakened state, we can't afford to even try the experiment. So there isn't really a decision to make right now.

So this whole Iran thing is hilarious to me. What can we do? Basically nothing.

Obama has already stated that the next focus will be on the Asia pacific region.

Iran can fuck itself. Which it is currently doing. Their regime is a joke, worlds second largest oil reserves, but can't produce fuel that doesn't choke half of Tehran to death.

A working, deployable nuclear weapon from a regime that cannot make gasoline?

b0und ( :rolleyes: )

Mossad Spy Chief: Iran Nuke Not “Existential Threat”

He says, as he points 1000 nukes at Tehran :)

Don't worry Amadenadick, Israel isn't going to mess with you. They don't care about your nukes. Just relax, everything is sure to go your way :)

If we hadn't invaded Iraq, we probably would not be worrying about Iran's nukes. Iraq would have taken care of it - or tried to.

Top Bottom