Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israel will attack Iran if it doesn't abandon its nuclear program

the_alcatraz said:
Bro, decisions to nuke a country are not done by a single dictator / ruler. the days were one man has his hand on a button and making all the decisions is over. There is always a bunch of fuckers who must give approval before that happens. Even in Iran and korea, etc...

that's why you have to build up the propaganda.

big_bad_buff said:
the only countries that aren't playing our oil game is iraq, iran, and venezuela. if we get past iran venezuela is surly next

Venezuela leader is so evil. we need to get rid of him too. they do have oil over there, right? cause if they don't, then we can't be bothered.

That's what I meant bro....but lacked the knowledge to say it better
Thank you for the correction...yes, uranium is radioactive in nature, but they need a long time to enrich it...and I dnt believe they have the technology to build a nuke....
b0und said:
Uranium is radio-active in nature.

The process of making it usable for a nuclear bomb is enrichment, isolating the isotope 235.

Iran is doing that right now, how fast and efficient only they know. They have apparently built centrifuges to do so.

Other than building the nuke, building an effective delivery system is also a challenge.

Pakistan and India did it.

There is no reason why, given enough time, Iran cannot do the same.

As to actually using nukes, one can only hope that the MAD system provides enough deterrent.

b0und (MAD = Mutually Assured Destruction)

Uranium is radioactive in nature, however it's weakly radioactive and it being radioactive is not the reason it's used in nukes. The reason it is used is the fact that it is fissile in nature.

the_alcatraz said:
Thank you for the correction...yes, uranium is radioactive in nature, but they need a long time to enrich it...and I dnt believe they have the technology to build a nuke....

forget that, look at this shit that the evil russians built http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfoQsZa8F1c i don't know about you, but i think it qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction. we better attack them too. they even have oil too.

the_alcatraz said:
what do you mean?

You got a massive hard on at the thought of us bombing Iran...now it seems as if you understand it doesn't make any sense.

I like to think I had something to do with your change of heart.....

the_alcatraz said:

It only took the U.S. a year to enrich the uranium used in Little Boy.

That was over 60 years ago.

I do not see why we hate Iran. They are nice people and have a vibrant culture that knows how to properly treat women.

The real oppressive county here is the US. They oppress everyone and it should be destroyed. Why should we let such a country exist when there are Utopia's like Iran in existence. I cannot fathom why anyone would hate Iran and like the US.

Top Bottom