Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Vista worth upgrading to or wait for Windows 7

I have a HP pavilion dv6000
running XP
I have a AMD turion 64 precessor
2GB ram

will this handle windows 7?
Computer is only two years old

I have a HP pavilion dv6000
running XP
I have a AMD turion 64 precessor
2GB ram

will this handle windows 7?
Computer is only two years old

Yes.

I was running it on my HP pavilion DV8000 with a turion64 and 2gb of memory. It was snappy. Booted very fast.

Yes.

I was running it on my HP pavilion DV8000 with a turion64 and 2gb of memory. It was snappy. Booted very fast.

do you have to buy a disc 4 windows 7? Or is it a download?

do you have to buy a disc 4 windows 7? Or is it a download?

It ain't even technically out yet, but UA knows ways around that lol.

I'll install it through Virtual PC '07 when the beta is released, this week I think. There'll be plenty of links to download it by then.

It ain't even technically out yet, but UA knows ways around that lol.

I'll install it through Virtual PC '07 when the beta is released, this week I think. There'll be plenty of links to download it by then.

I just did it last night through virtual PC '07.

Easy as cake.

I have a rapidshare account so I downloaded the beta in record time.

Still running a computer with 98? jesus, lol.
What do you use it for? Paper weight?

I've been running Vista for a while now, I like it.
It has loads of benefits over XP..
You don't need to stay a head of the curve, but there are benefits to keeping up with it. .

The Win 98 in a full function TV, DVD, game player for my kids. I have some old not violent games like Tiger woods golf and 1500 old NES etc games on it. Works fine for them. Not hooked to the internet so no security issues. No new software or hardware so why upgrade the OS? Basically that computer will simply get parts I take out of my main computers when I upgrade which I don't do often. Some day it will get win XP. LOL.

Vista does what better???? As far as I'm considered it's windows ME and should just be skipped until the next OS. Personally I would like a stripped down OS because I use very little of windows built in features.

So download Virtual?
then what? Don't know much about rapid share?

Top Bottom