Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it wrong to do something social with your ex?

oh and to add...we tried sharing the house while seperating initially..it was an absolute disaster and mind fuck

A relationship CAN be just good friends you know, that's a type of relationship to. As long as it doing turn into fuck buddy because that will bring up old emotions and everyone will get hysterical

I hope you guys can work things out woodyo. A lot of times a trauma can seperate a family. I can't imagine losing one of my children and how I would deal with that. It sounds like she doesn't really know what she wants.

She sounds like she keeps stringing you along man...obviously you both aren't happy and have tried to work things out a million times..move on with your life, have fun, enjoy your kids. I'm sick of hearing I hope you work it out. You only live once. Enjoy the kids and yourself

yeah true, i just figure she is hurting and probably making some bad choices. well woodyo seems like he is going with it. But I find no harm in him going with her to monster jam

I try to cut her some slack. It's this time of year. It's been just over 2 years since our oldest kid died on thanksgiving, and the entire winter season has her down. She called me last night and said she didn't feel like working out, but asked if she could stay at my house with the kids while I was at the gym.

She came back this morning to take our youngest to preschool as I was leaving for work. We didn't say much, but after I left she called me crying. It's a rainy day and it's reminding her of the morning we got the call that Jesse died.

It hurts my heart to read this. I can't imagine. Circumstances like these change what should be normal responses to situations. You are absolutely not wrong in thinking it should be ok for all of you to do joint things for the sake of spending time with your child. But it doesn't sound like she is in any place to go about things in a rational manner.

Top Bottom