Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it wrong to do something social with your ex?

It's from Alberto's Carne Asada burrito's

Actually, there's a shopping center on the Oceanside/Carlsbad border that is dying off because a homeless person slashed a woman to death there. Some tourist that stopped at hallmark to get a card exchanged words with a bum, and he slashed her up. The hallmark shut down after like 30 years because of the incident, and all the surrounding shops left too. Once the Mervin's tanked, then the entire center died off.

I used to love those after a night of misbehaving. I don't think I've had anything from there since I stopped drinking.

I try to cut her some slack. It's this time of year. It's been just over 2 years since our oldest kid died on thanksgiving, and the entire winter season has her down. She called me last night and said she didn't feel like working out, but asked if she could stay at my house with the kids while I was at the gym.

She came back this morning to take our youngest to preschool as I was leaving for work. We didn't say much, but after I left she called me crying. It's a rainy day and it's reminding her of the morning we got the call that Jesse died.

You're a good bro, Woody

I took her and the kids to Chuck E Cheese tonight, and i played ski ball with her for about an hour, then I took her home, told her i wanted a bj. Now she's at home watching Frankenweenie with the kids and I'm at the gym.

I forgot that she likes being bossed around a little.

Top Bottom