Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it wrong to do something social with your ex?

I'm next to Palomar airport in Carlsbad. I can jump on el Camino real and be down to encinitas in 10 minutes if you've got a better idea.

woody, what the fuck is with all the bums talking to themselves around the Carlsbad Mall area?

woody, what the fuck is with all the bums talking to themselves around the Carlsbad Mall area?

The Vista Sheriff abuses the homeless and forces them into area's where the city cops aren't as brutal. They end up in the friendlier beach front communities.

Wtf are they all fried on?

I want some.

It's from Alberto's Carne Asada burrito's

Actually, there's a shopping center on the Oceanside/Carlsbad border that is dying off because a homeless person slashed a woman to death there. Some tourist that stopped at hallmark to get a card exchanged words with a bum, and he slashed her up. The hallmark shut down after like 30 years because of the incident, and all the surrounding shops left too. Once the Mervin's tanked, then the entire center died off.

It's from Alberto's Carne Asada burrito's

Actually, there's a shopping center on the Oceanside/Carlsbad border that is dying off because a homeless person slashed a woman to death there. Some tourist that stopped at hallmark to get a card exchanged words with a bum, and he slashed her up. The hallmark shut down after like 30 years because of the incident, and all the surrounding shops left too. Once the Mervin's tanked, then the entire center died off.

that little strip mall next the mall is pretty over run too. Can't go to the verizon store without having to threaten a ngrs life

Top Bottom