Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 1 inch pins to short for glutes?

Blaster22

Like the title states. I've been using 1.5 inch 25 gauge pins for my primo/test cycle but ran out of them. Still have 1 inch 25 gauge pins. Wondering if this is to short. Injecting 1.5mls primo twice a week, thats why I do glutes otherwise would be delts.

Like the title states. I've been using 1.5 inch 25 gauge pins for my primo/test cycle but ran out of them. Still have 1 inch 25 gauge pins. Wondering if this is to short. Injecting 1.5mls primo twice a week, thats why I do glutes otherwise would be delts.
I would much rather use 1" pins. Not much metal going into your ass..lol....25 g 1" is all you need OP especially when pinning a smooth oil like geneza.

I would much rather use 1" pins. Not much metal going into your ass..lol....25 g 1" is all you need OP especially when pinning a smooth oil like geneza.

Its not the smoothness of the oil its the depth of the depot that matters. Ive used 1" but prefer 1.5" for glutes simply because there is usually a tad thicker layer of fat there, even if your lean. Also its a very large muscle and depots close to the surface generally make things a bit tender post injection if its too close to the surface of the muscle.

If you have a small booty without fat, 1" will work fine as long as you push all the way in. In my opinion 1.5" is better to deliver the oil deep in the muscle.

I like to take it deep in the ass

I like 1.5" for glutes. AAS are meant to be injected DEEP IM.

Top Bottom