Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Sites

angrygnome

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey Bros,

I've been pinning daily on this cycle rotating delts and glutes. Delts are getting a bit sensitive being pinned every 4th day or I just have the best luck in the world at jabbing nerves lately. It's getting a bit tedious.

Thinking of opening up lats and/or pecs. For those who use or have used these sites, do you jab with 5/8 or 1"?

I use 25g 1" for delts and 1.5" for glutes.

Hey Bros,

I've been pinning daily on this cycle rotating delts and glutes. Delts are getting a bit sensitive being pinned every 4th day or I just have the best luck in the world at jabbing nerves lately. It's getting a bit tedious.

Thinking of opening up lats and/or pecs. For those who use or have used these sites, do you jab with 5/8 or 1"?

I use 25g 1" for delts and 1.5" for glutes.

I dont like injecting the chest, its dangerous, but lats are fairly easy

25g 1" for lats is fine, 5/8 of an inch is too shallow for lats imo

have you tried biceps? you can get 1/2 ml to 1ml in each bicep and same into triceps (head of the horse shoe)

you're doing a cycle seems, can you post a LOG of your cycle? diet training? we want to see a log

pin your biceps and lats thats the easiest to reach
you Have to post a LOG on EF
NEW THREAD > MY cycle log
tell us what you doing cycle training diet

use lats and use bis very easy to pin with small pin 5/8 " inch is fine AND post a LOG please

biceps tris lats 1ml each 5/8 inch pin easy in easy out + LOG this cycle, we helping you and help us see your LOG please

Top Bottom