Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Sites

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hey Bros,

I've been pinning daily on this cycle rotating delts and glutes. Delts are getting a bit sensitive being pinned every 4th day or I just have the best luck in the world at jabbing nerves lately. It's getting a bit tedious.

Thinking of opening up lats and/or pecs. For those who use or have used these sites, do you jab with 5/8 or 1"?

I use 25g 1" for delts and 1.5" for glutes.

Change the esters and pin less

I use 1 inch. I use to use a 1.5 but I stopped doing that several years ago and noticed a significant difference with PIP and so I have not used a 1.5 since

I will if I run this combo again. With all the horror stories about Tren I wanted something out of the system quickly if necessary.

For me anyways, all the stories seem to be overblown. Other than the sweating, that shit is for real. :D

Change the esters and pin less

I will if I run this combo again. With all the horror stories about Tren I wanted something out of the system quickly if necessary.

For me anyways, all the stories seem to be overblown. Other than the sweating, that shit is for real. :D

are we going to see a Log from you man? come we looking for the tren push log

I stick with ventrogluteal for my favorite site and its the easiest and generally the least painful as well...

Top Bottom