Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron Game, Huck others...

T

The Shadow

Hypothetically speaking:

A friend wants to get as cut as possible while at least retaining his muscle. His deadline is a photo shoot in 5 weeks. He is about 210 and 8% BF. Assuming a proper diet(t-3 and ECA) and cardio routine is followed, I suggested the following.

Tren 50 mg ED (with a front load on day 1)
Winny 50mg ED
EQ 75 mg ED (with a front load)

Above to be followed for the 5 weeks.

DNP at 400 mg per day for the second and third week in order to clear the water by the end of week 5.

Any suggestions?

I'm not Huck or TIG but I don't think he'll need T3 or ECA to grow w/no fat gains.
Your cycle is good.
If is at 8%bf ihe is really cutted(if is REAL 8% and not the 8%I've seen around!!!)And w good diet and this cycle he will cut a bit more while he gains muscle.

I wouldn't use Eq since it takes about 4weeks to really show its power.
Winny+fina+anavar will be a good fast stack.It'd be better if you can get some masteron.

Italianboy said:
I'm not Huck or TIG but I don't think he'll need T3 or ECA to grow w/no fat gains.
Your cycle is good.
If is at 8%bf ihe is really cutted(if is REAL 8% and not the 8%I've seen around!!!)And w good diet and this cycle he will cut a bit more while he gains muscle.

I wouldn't use Eq since it takes about 4weeks to really show its power.
Winny+fina+anavar will be a good fast stack.It'd be better if you can get some masteron.

Thanks for the reply. I had thought about switching the EQ to the Oral "Masteron".

He is 8% with calipers on a 7 site test. Got cuts in the quads a half-inch deep already.

Cornholio said:
Hypothetically speaking:

A friend wants to get as cut as possible while at least retaining his muscle. His deadline is a photo shoot in 5 weeks. He is about 210 and 8% BF. Assuming a proper diet(t-3 and ECA) and cardio routine is followed, I suggested the following.

Winny 50mg ED

DNP at 400 mg per day for the second and third week in order to clear the water by the end of week 5.

Any suggestions?

Personally I like the cycle above for the most parts and all id change would be not to front load the tren, it is relatively quick acting and would be of more harm and dangerous than the benefit you would get from doing it.

I would also subsitute the eq for something slightly faster acting, namely propionate at 100mgs eod.

Testosterone Propionate: 75-100mgs eod
Winny: 50mgs daily (either site injected or drunk)
Tren (no experience with but 1/2 cc daily would be sufficient.

t3/eca/ should be no need for clen

Dnp: 200mgs daily for 14 days or 400mgs daily for as 7-10 days

Proviron 50mgs - 100mgs daily

Diet :D

Peace

Last edited:
Cornholio said:
Hypothetically speaking:

Winny 50mg ED

Any suggestions?

Sounds good but like It. Boy said the Eq will take too long to kick in. Use anavar at 40mg ed instead. Or u can just make the cycle longer, still add the anavar and keep the eq in for a little extra "kick".

He just has 5week deadline.

I wouldn't use any test if he wanna look hard!
Masteron+winny+fina is a great cut combo!

Watch this pick(1,70 83kg):he is my trainer and in this contest he ran this preparation the last 4 week:
300mg winny ew
150mg/primo acetate/ed
100mg masteron eod
Some clenbuterol
Pic is 1998.

im with iron game - test prop is going to be good but throw in some arimdex say .5mg ed and ull have no water whatsoever. not a terrible idea if u use EQ either. if u do use EQ use chinaman's boldenone no ester since ure shooting ED anyway that would give u the results.

CYCLEON said:
im with iron game - test prop is going to be good but throw in some arimdex say .5mg ed and ull have no water whatsoever. not a terrible idea if u use EQ either. if u do use EQ use chinaman's boldenone no ester since ure shooting ED anyway that would give u the results.

Good idea on the Bolendone

Top Bottom