Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent vs regular exercise

*ebony*

Hi ladies,

I wanted to see what your opinions are regarding workout timing. The 3x(or how ever many times you workout per/wk) vs intermittent workouts with one week on, one week off.

keeping in mind that the goal here is not competition or serious bodybuilding, just workout routine to keep healthy body composition.

Anyways, what do you think of working out one week on and one week off vs. continuous/regular exercise. Do you find that this would keep you on your workout program longer by taking pressure out of working out certain number of days each week? negative effects on body? not as efficient?

just curious.

I'm wondering how adherence would be affected...you know what they say, once you miss one day it's easy to miss two, then three, etc. I feel like it would be tough to get back into it, especially if the person is a beginner

Speaking for myself, idk if I could handle that. I have two days off per week, anymore than that and I just don't feel right

Top Bottom