Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting Diet

I think I will start tweaking my details over to this style for now, I need a switch after 3 months of cutting anyways! Grrrrrr!

-Legacy

I'd did some searching on here but couldn't really find anything that explains the diet in detail. It sounds interesting, I've always done the 6-8 meal a day diet. But never rule out possibilities of change.

I'd like to hear what the guys here think of the diet and how their day is planned around eating with at IF diet. Thanks.

PM 75th, he is all about it.

I replied to your pm nugga.

I replied to your pm nugga.

I just got it y0!

Thx for the infoz and such! Sounds much more do-able than 6 meals when Im working 9-10hr work days. Time to do the math, work this out, and give it a go! :)

Now, I would like to see how it works with some fresh squeezed J00se too...But looks like ill be running some I.F. starting asap.

-Legacy

This sound like something I would do post cycle, if I'm currently cycling for mass and strength. Is that correct?

Yes, from what i've been reading about it sounds like a great cutting diet. But then again I just now found out about it.

When it says 10g of bcaa, is that just leucine, isoleucine, and valine?

Top Bottom