Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting Diet

I love mtb and road biking. The bro that has the mtb, you do single track riding. I did a Adventure Race a few years back, was probably one of the funnest things I have done in my life (Other then loose my virginity)

Question: If I am on a ECA type thermo, can I still take the thermo in the morning and wait til afternoon to eat?

I love mtb and road biking. The bro that has the mtb, you do single track riding. I did a Adventure Race a few years back, was probably one of the funnest things I have done in my life (Other then loose my virginity)
no i dont do single track i ride on road , cross country n down hill .

no i dont do single track i ride on road , cross country n down hill .

I would highly recommend Single Track MTB. Talk about the best Hitt cardio you will ever find, and it is a lot of fun. I don't feel like i am going to throw up much from working out. But when riding single track or hills or my road bike, wow. I can't wait til summer so I can bust out the bikes. I only have 8.5 miles on my roadie so far this year.

Thanks for help on ECA. I will take it and see what happens. I have not eaten yet today.

Time to shake and bake, gotta go

So I stepped on the scale first thing this morning after going to the bathroom same time as always and.... 199.7!!! I lost another 1.5 lbs in the past two days and achieved my first goal of breaking 200! I have not seen the scale under 200 since four years back before I was married!

Thank you IFD and Elite Fitness woot!

Damn man, all 3 of those would be like one of my meals, haha.

How's everyone else eating on this?
I've been eating maintenance cals basically.
I cut most carbs on off days.

So far been going great, I'm looking leaner in the mirror, weight doesn't change much, I take that as a good thing.
Strength hasn't been affected at all, an in fact I think I'm getting stronger.
I also don't get hungry at all during my fast, I feel normal.

Very glad I came across IF.

I usually eat at maint or 300-500 cals above on training days (especially on leg day) and 500-700 cals below on off days.

So I stepped on the scale first thing this morning after going to the bathroom same time as always and.... 199.7!!! I lost another 1.5 lbs in the past two days and achieved my first goal of breaking 200! I have not seen the scale under 200 since four years back before I was married!

Thank you IFD and Elite Fitness woot!

Good stuff man - glad its working out for you.

I would highly recommend Single Track MTB. Talk about the best Hitt cardio you will ever find, and it is a lot of fun. I don't feel like i am going to throw up much from working out. But when riding single track or hills or my road bike, wow. I can't wait til summer so I can bust out the bikes. I only have 8.5 miles on my roadie so far this year.

Thanks for help on ECA. I will take it and see what happens. I have not eaten yet today.

Time to shake and bake, gotta go
yea i do ride single track in fact any track i find i thought you meant the oval track where 2 riders on fixed wheel bikes race my bad . have you ever riden motocross ,if you think mtb'ing is hard try rideing a crosser for 20 mins !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom