Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting Diet

I just got it y0!

Thx for the infoz and such! Sounds much more do-able than 6 meals when Im working 9-10hr work days. Time to do the math, work this out, and give it a go! :)

Now, I would like to see how it works with some fresh squeezed J00se too...But looks like ill be running some I.F. starting asap.

-Legacy
since swappin to IF ive tried all combos of fastin/feedin times and number of meals whilst keepin trainin the same and from my own experince it made no differecnce to strength/gains/fatloss it just makes life a bit easier .

since swappin to IF ive tried all combos of fastin/feedin times and number of meals whilst keepin trainin the same and from my own experince it made no differecnce to strength/gains/fatloss it just makes life a bit easier .

As long as results are still normal, just making life easier and less stressfull is a good thing in any case :)

-Legacy

Anyone know if it's cool to do cardio (cycling) during the fasting period on non-workout days? If so, do you drink protein before/after? In my case, it's most convenient to do my cardio about 4 hours before my fast is broken.

Also.. anyone have any progress reports? How's it working so far? I'm starting this shit TODAY.

Anyone know if it's cool to do cardio (cycling) during the fasting period on non-workout days? If so, do you drink protein before/after? In my case, it's most convenient to do my cardio about 4 hours before my fast is broken.

Also.. anyone have any progress reports? How's it working so far? I'm starting this shit TODAY.

You might want to check with 75, he's the if guru and has helped me a lot. Imo from reading the leangains site you should prob take 10g bcaa before cardio and after cardio. Then maybe another 10g of bcaa 2 hours later and break the fast with a huge meal 2 hours later.

I'm on my third week of if'ing and I love it! I've noticed I'm starting to lean out up top however this could be a bit psychological. I'll post some before and after pics once I've ran it for 6 weeks. This diet is easier for me to track macros and without the constant thought of having to eat every couple hours is a great feeling.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

10g bcaa before fasted cardio would be best, but not absolutely necessary.

doin cardio during the fasted period is the most productive for fatloss and cycling will be fine its what i do every day weather permitting . if its easy low intensity very easy cycling or brisk walking you dont need bcaa . if youre riding harder with uphills n sprinting from time to time or fast running 5g bcaa before and 5g after should be ok (thats what i take and have so for yonks and havnt lost muscle while dieting) . what type of rideing do you do ?. you can check out what i do in my earlier post in this thread ( 7 april at 04 48). everybody's different so youll just have to try different things till you find your sweet spot (this applies to all aspects of training/diet)

Thanks guys. I do 30-40 minutes of HIIT on my road bike. There's not really any hills, but I just kick the intensity up and down.

By the way I've been doing this eating plan for three days now and I LOVE it. It's some kind of fucking magic, man. I'm staying full on as little as 1500 calories a day. I've been plateaued on fat loss for weeks trying everything, and I've already lost a true 1.5 lb since doing this plan. It's SUCH a great idea. The fasted hours really aren't that bad since I've never had an appetite during the day anyway, and I'm eating the same at night as I used to when I had breakfast. During the fasted periods I load up on coffee and I'm good. LOVE this shit!

Thanks guys. I do 30-40 minutes of HIIT on my road bike. There's not really any hills, but I just kick the intensity up and down.

By the way I've been doing this eating plan for three days now and I LOVE it. It's some kind of fucking magic, man. I'm staying full on as little as 1500 calories a day. I've been plateaued on fat loss for weeks trying everything, and I've already lost a true 1.5 lb since doing this plan. It's SUCH a great idea. The fasted hours really aren't that bad since I've never had an appetite during the day anyway, and I'm eating the same at night as I used to when I had breakfast. During the fasted periods I load up on coffee and I'm good. LOVE this shit!
im lucky i live near a mountain so ive got a 45min climb when ever i want it . a good idea what i started doin was set your self a (what i call) working speed for me ill say 30 to 35 kmh then ill set out and try to stay between 30 and 35kmh , if you have to stop at traffic lights or slow down then you must sprint as hard as poss to get back to your working speed . its totally random and different every time you ride and you only need to watch your rideing time . i got boared with going up the mountain every day .

Top Bottom