Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting Diet

Thanks guys. I do 30-40 minutes of HIIT on my road bike. There's not really any hills, but I just kick the intensity up and down.

By the way I've been doing this eating plan for three days now and I LOVE it. It's some kind of fucking magic, man. I'm staying full on as little as 1500 calories a day. I've been plateaued on fat loss for weeks trying everything, and I've already lost a true 1.5 lb since doing this plan. It's SUCH a great idea. The fasted hours really aren't that bad since I've never had an appetite during the day anyway, and I'm eating the same at night as I used to when I had breakfast. During the fasted periods I load up on coffee and I'm good. LOVE this shit!

:D

Keep in mind that, if youre doing HIIT, I wouldnt be surprised if you plateau again soon. HIIT is hard enough on the body that it should be considered an actual lifting workout.

As much as it goes against everything youve heard, try cutting out the cardio for 2-3 weeks and just focus on lifting 3-4 times a week. I know you probably dont believe itll work, but you probably didnt believe that fasting for 16 hours a day was a good idea either, right? :)

:D

Keep in mind that, if youre doing HIIT, I wouldnt be surprised if you plateau again soon. HIIT is hard enough on the body that it should be considered an actual lifting workout.

As much as it goes against everything youve heard, try cutting out the cardio for 2-3 weeks and just focus on lifting 3-4 times a week. I know you probably dont believe itll work, but you probably didnt believe that fasting for 16 hours a day was a good idea either, right? :)
75th is right about mixing hiit with iron work . i also agree that propper hiit shouldnt be combined with weight training as i also consider hiit the same as weight training in terms as stressing the body imo . if youre doing true hiit then you shouldnt be able to do hiit and train with weights .the other thing is so many people say there doing hiit when all there doing is some semi high intensity form of cardio . you'll know if youve done some hiit sort of riding if when you get off your bike your legs are like jelly and you feel your heart beating faster for a couple of hours after youve finished rideing . also cutting out cardio for a couple of weeks will help get over a plateau ive done this in the past .

Cardio sucks

IF + heavy compound lifts + short rest periods = fatloss without any cardio.

At least the above holds true for me.

Strength circuits is where it's at for fatloss.

Cool guys. 75th Yeah that does seem counter-intuitive, but I'm definitely not opposed to trying. It's not like I'm in love with doing an extra 40 minutes of cardio anyway :p

SouthernLord - I've actually been doing circuit training for the past eight weeks. I don't know if you've read it, but it's the workout plan from the book "The Abs Diet."

As far as eating, it's one of three meals:

1. Big foil envelope of tuna w/ light mayo and relish, no bread

2. Two cups broccoli, and chicken breast slightly smaller than fist

3. Salad made with spinache leaves, chicken breast, light blue-cheese crumbles, and olive-oil + balsamic blended in blender for dressing

Cardio sucks

IF + heavy compound lifts + short rest periods = fatloss without any cardio.

At least the above holds true for me.

Strength circuits is where it's at for fatloss.
definatly strength circuits n complex's for fat loss are knig if you dont like or want to do cardio n ill do both those in winter . but i love cycling thats why i do that for cadio .

Cool guys. 75th Yeah that does seem counter-intuitive, but I'm definitely not opposed to trying. It's not like I'm in love with doing an extra 40 minutes of cardio anyway :p

SouthernLord - I've actually been doing circuit training for the past eight weeks. I don't know if you've read it, but it's the workout plan from the book "The Abs Diet."

As far as eating, it's one of three meals:

1. Big foil envelope of tuna w/ light mayo and relish, no bread

2. Two cups broccoli, and chicken breast slightly smaller than fist

3. Salad made with spinache leaves, chicken breast, light blue-cheese crumbles, and olive-oil + balsamic blended in blender for dressing

Damn man, all 3 of those would be like one of my meals, haha.

How's everyone else eating on this?
I've been eating maintenance cals basically.
I cut most carbs on off days.

So far been going great, I'm looking leaner in the mirror, weight doesn't change much, I take that as a good thing.
Strength hasn't been affected at all, an in fact I think I'm getting stronger.
I also don't get hungry at all during my fast, I feel normal.

Very glad I came across IF.

can anyone else me set up a IF structure based on vegetarian meals, even a type of structure based on carbs, fats, protein content and I could try to develop my own.

Also, any sources for good BCAA's powder?

Sounds awesome. I hate breakfast, hate it. I am usually not hungry until later anyway, but I feel if I have to loose weight I should eat every few hours. I will try this out

Yeah I love cycling too man. I just got a new bike - caad 9 ;)
thats a cannondale if i think right and there a nice bike . mines a mtb with a 16 in willier frame , mazzochi forks . ive got another set of wheels with slicks that i put on when i do a long ride (40/50 m) which i try to do once a month .

Top Bottom