Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In 5 years, what will be considered nice tits?

Haz said:
I hope this implant fad fades away, because I prefer natural breasts. They feel and look better in my opinion, even if they are smaller. Its quality, not quantity that matters.

I'd say the "implant fad" fades away about as fast as the "internet fad."

If anyone wants to know what a perfect pair of tits looks like in five years just look at Texgrl. Perfcto. And as far as fake breast who really gives a damn whats inside the damn thing. Its a tit.

TEXgrl said:
all boobs are different, even the fake ones, they don't all look the same, and i've felt quite a few and they don't all feel the same. as far as five years from now, i think it's going to be the same, if chicks want fake ones they'll have em, if not, they wont

IMHO, I think all breasts are beautiful...so why dwell on the situation...if some one want to become larger or smaller to make them feel better about themselves, they should.

Gravity hits everyone, if you were blessed from birth...eventually gravity will hit you too...if you weren't blessed from birth...make the change yourself and enjoy yourself...it is all about self esteem and does not change the person inside.

38DoubleDamnGood said:

IMHO, I think all breasts are beautiful...so why dwell on the situation...if some one want to become larger or smaller to make them feel better about themselves, they should.

Gravity hits everyone, if you were blessed from birth...eventually gravity will hit you too...if you weren't blessed from birth...make the change yourself and enjoy yourself...it is all about self esteem and does not change the person inside.

isn't that what i said that you quoted? all boobs ARE different. fake or real, it doesn't matter.

I fear that once the majority will feature a big RACK focus will shift indeed to ass and that competition will just take a new turn with ASS IMPLANTS!!!

In fact some transexual prostitutes in holland have e-n-o-r-m-o-u-s ass implants and it is fun to watch especially with a cap of ghb but then you look at their ugly faces and you fortunately snap out of it hehe

Marketing....pure and simple. As long as cosmetic surgeons have the ability to promote their services, breast augmentation is here to stay.

Frackal said:
Ass will claim its rightful place as ruler of a chick's visual centerpoint.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!:p

It's also nice to see that the B cups chicks (such as myself) are getting some R-E-S-P-E-C-T ;)

Top Bottom