Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In 5 years, what will be considered nice tits?

Immortal Juicer

More than half the chicks I know have fake tits because they are so cheap and you can pay in installments. Most of them are 18-22, too.

Before breast implants, a chick with a killer rack was really a killer rack and the only way you could get on, or off, tits like that was to get on her. Now when I see a hot chick with great tits, they feel just like the other fake ones. They should have "VOIT" stamped on them.

My question is, once the majority of girls have fake tits, what will be considered a great rack? They are all the same.

Ass will claim its rightful place as ruler of a chick's visual centerpoint.

lol - I remember when it had to be a trade off either a little small chick with no tits, or a big girl with huge tits, but all the other fat to go with it.

Now I just go for the petite, size 0 chicks and upgrade to the perfect rack model.

Don't over analyze bro.. Just suck'm, fuck'm or whatever your vice is with them. They get them to get noticed and feel better about themselves, no different than what we do in the gym. With that being said; a good rack is one your playing with, a bad one your not.

Frackle is spot on about the ass. What the hell is a good rack worth if it's bolted on to a chick with all the curves of a 12 yr old boy? She's gotta have a tiny waist and a nice round backyard. I guess it's like a Yugo with 20's on it, the 20's look nice but overall it's still a piece of shit.

Dont worry, I suck on some tits that are real just as much as some that are real expensive. I agree with the ass-is-king prophecy, but for me what seperates the 8's from the 9's (cause there is no such thing as a 10) is the abs/midsection. Chicks cant buy a stomach like Britney Spears, they gotta work for it.

all boobs are different, even the fake ones, they don't all look the same, and i've felt quite a few and they don't all feel the same. as far as five years from now, i think it's going to be the same, if chicks want fake ones they'll have em, if not, they wont

I think natural one's will always rule. I'm a natural 40 DD, but if I were smaller I would consider implants. Maybe in 5 years technology will advance and make it safer.

I blame it all on the men. LOL We get them for you - you know. :D

grlpwrd said:
I think natural one's will always rule. I'm a natural 40 DD, but if I were smaller I would consider implants. Maybe in 5 years technology will advance and make it safer.

I blame it all on the men. LOL We get them for you - you know. :D

See but you came fully loaded out of the box, a lot of chicks have the pretty face, legs, ass, but a small chest because they are just petite. Now guys have the option of those girls and just buying them some boobs. Alot of girls I know had their boyfriend or husband pay for them.

We get them for you, who get them for us.:D

Its a gift that keeps on giving.

I hope this implant fad fades away, because I prefer natural breasts. They feel and look better in my opinion, even if they are smaller. Its quality, not quantity that matters.

Top Bottom