Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Implementation of all of your wisdom

VooDoo Lady

What a difference 2-3 weeks can make!!

I have settled quite nicely into my clean diet.

Here is a benchmark of sorts for my nutrition progress so far:
I forgot to bring my dinner on Tuesday and had to rush around b4 school to find something to eat with the $2.00 I had in my pocket – long story short I ended up with a Slimfast bar and a yogurt…I used to eat Slimfast everyday, so imagine my surprise when I bit into it and was disgusted by all of the sugar and crap I tasted......

My workouts have significantly changed as well, following your advice, I lift EVERY DAY and THEN do cardio. I have started a regular leg/butt routine that has yielded visible results already (thank you to whoever responded that my workouts were the cause of my flabby ass, it opened my eyes).

I walked in to the gym last night and the gym owner who sees me everyday walked up to me and said “DAMN GIRL, you are lookin’ GOOD!” My clothes are fitting better and I feel like a million bucks.

Thanks Ladies, for all of you advice and support!

Love,
VDL

Now that's good news :):):)
Do you really lift EVERY DAY though? :sick: Are you getting enough recovery time? I have a hard time lifting even 4 days/week--3 works much better for me. It's all individual though.

Top Bottom