Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im not crazy!!!!!

Star

Atleast not about this............. Yes, I have Hyperprolactanemia which tricks my body into holding onto weight and fat thinking it is pregnant but my thyroid is also low (No I had never taken anything to alter the thyroid before the test)......This is from testing from 6 mos ago. I wondered why when I took T3 (3 weeks ago) that I had no sides ......cause it was only making me normal. Damn, I thought I was nuts. Doing everything right and not making progress. Well, they took a new blood test today. Put me on meds to control the prolactin.....which by the way could be the cause of the low thyroid so we will wait 6 weeks before deciding wether to treat that. Nice to know I wasn't just banging my head against the wall. My man will be so glad when these hormonal mood swings are gone......woohoo!!............Here ya go girls .......another byproduct of Winstrol usage.....please take note.

Star

What dosage of v where you taking and was it pill or injectible and how long were you on? :) If i might ask :)

The mood swings may be due to low thyroid. Low thyroid can cause all sorts of psych problems. Never heard of AAS causing hypothroidism, in fact this has been looked at in bodybuilders taking AAS.

Never heard of any AAS causing hyperprolactinemia either; I hope they have ruled out other possible causes such as a prolactin producing tumor and particularly primary hypothroidism before writing this off as a consequence of winny which I would find very surprising although OCs have been causative.

Regarding the thyroid. Primary hypothyroidism must be ruled out. An increased secretion of TRH (thyroid releasing hormone) because of low thyroid output causes both an increase in TSH AND prolactin. It is the primary hypothyroidism that can cause the hyperprolactinemia. They need to measure your TRH and TSH. If they are elevated, they should bring those down by giving thyroid (T3 and T4) and see what happens to prolactin not the other way around. It would suck to continue to be hypothyroid for another 6 weeks for no reason if that is the primary problem.

W6

just a thought..that maybe the winny (i think you injected) could have been faked with suspension instead....
that can cause serious shit in women...

just a thought..that maybe the winny (i think you injected) could have been faked with suspension instead....
that can cause serious shit in women...like not being able to bear children.
are you being openly honest with your doc? i remember you saying you wanted to hide your current cycle of anavar.

Unfortunately I have continued this way for over a year now so the thought that it will soon be over is wonderful. Hyperprolactanemia can also be the cause of the thyroid problem due to the pituitary working overtime on the prolactin and then possibly neglecting the thyroid. One step at a time. First adjust the prolactin and then if the thyroid is still off then adjust that. When I took T3 (100mg) per day I had absolutely no sides....lol....Thought I was weird...(I am but just not about that). I have had an MRI to rule out adenoma..... There are no studies about the effects of this on women so it is no wonder you have not HEARD of this.....

Brickgirl.....25mg every other day. IM.

Star

If they measured TRH and TSH, then they could figure that out.

If TRH is high and TSH low, then high prolactin COULD be the cause of the thyroid problem, but I would still wonder if the high TRH is driving the prolactin production. If both TRH and TSH are high, then it is the low thyroid that is probably driving the prolactin since TSH comes from the pituitary and if it is high, the pituitary is not "neglecting the thyroid" as you say.

Did they measure either of those hormones?

W6

They just took another blood test today but unfortunately with the Prolactin off all the other Hormones are gonna be crazy..:freak: duhhhh i'm ok really....lol. So I guess just one step at a time. TripleV.....I am 100% positive that what I had was Winny.....no doubt in my mind. Got it straight from the horse's mouth so to speak...lol. Anywho......I do wonder how long the T3 will effect my thyroid though. I took T3 about a month ago (after the first blood test). It wouldn't effect the outcome of this test would it?

Star

Top Bottom