Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm lost in CDG airport in Paris

I hate that airport. From the annoying sound it they use before an announcement, the little round satellite terminals, and the smelly connecting African flights (no racist - tis true), and the fact that they go no strike so much you have about a 50/50 chance that you will spend and extended time there.

I HATE IT!!

guys I'm back in toronto.

I got food poisoning in CDG airport - bad Salmon. I was throwing up for 10 hours on the plane from Paris to Minneapolis and that's after the plane was grounded for 2 hours ro de-fuckin-ice it. Minneapolis to toronto was only 2 hours but the plane was so small I had to make myself into a pretzel to fit in those damn seats....I guess Delta airlines only fly midgets?

On another note,

Rachel I fucking <3 you!

That is all.

I got food poisoning in CDG airport - bad Salmon. I was throwing up for 10 hours on the plane from Paris to Minneapolis and that's after the plane was grounded for 2 hours ro de-fuckin-ice it. Minneapolis to toronto was only 2 hours but the plane was so small I had to make myself into a pretzel to fit in those damn seats....I guess Delta airlines only fly midgets?

On another note,

Rachel I fucking <3 you!

That is all.

You ate salmon at an airport? Wtf dude? :splat:

On another note,

Rachel I fucking <3 you!

That is all.

I <3 you more!

Top Bottom