Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm losing too much weight

gorillahung

Last fall I started cutting when I got up to 201 lbs and had a gut. 201 is too heavy on my frame. I look my best at 175-180. I set my goal to get to 175 without losing too much strength. I got down to 175 and kept the strength while on tren E. After the tren, I went back to test. but I kept losing weight withot trying. I'm now down to an anemic 156 pounds. I was not trying to lose this much weight. I bumped my calories back up. I can't seem to stay properly hydrated no matter how much water I drink. I seem to piss it out faster than I take it in. I have frequent problems with diarrhea. The last 19 pounds I lost were accidental. I'm worried that I have a serious problem that's gone undetected. I can't get my general physician to pay attention to me. He just says I'm better off being thin. I don't know if I'm being a hypochondriac or not. If I weighed 300 lbs. and lost 20 pounds without trying it wouldn't be a big deal but losing an extra 19-20 lbs. from 175 is completely different. That's a large percentage of body weight. I'm probably one of the few Americans that is afraid to get on the scales to see how much more weight I've lost. Does anyone know why fluids might pass right through me? I sleep with a CPAP machine and it takes too much time to unhook the mask to make it to the bathroom at night so I keep a plastic urinal next to my bed. Some nights I will urinate half a gallon overnight. That seems like too much. That's basically 4 pounds of water being lost at night. Then when I wake up I usually pee 4-5 times in the first 2 hours that I'm awake along with having a runny stool or two. My doctor just shrugs it off. He's obese so maybe he wishes he had my problem. Almost all doctors in my part of the country are too fat. I live in Appalachia and we're infamous for our obesity. I live in what is consistently rated the fattest area of the country and it seems that doctors are not sympathetic to someone worried about losing too much weight. My parents have pointed out that I'm now too skinny. When I got down to 175 I had to buy new clothes as my pants were falling off of me. Now those new clothes are too baggy! I know there's a lot of major illnesses that can cause unintentional weight loss. I've lost all my lifting gains and my strength has decreased to the point that it looks like I'm a newbie lifter. Sorry for the rant but I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on why I could be losing this much weight and also being unable to stay properly hydrated. I've sworn off steroids to gain weight but I might try SARMS at some point. I'd like to get back to the somewhat aesthetic 175 that I used to weigh.

If, as per the other thread, you're on a lot of meds and have started easing off the doses there maybe a connection between that and weight loss. Try eating more food.

Baring in mind the meds you said you're on why are you also using a CPAP machine as well?

I agree with @zinergy on this one.

At least for a couple days, I would use a food tracking application like myfitnesspal and record everything you are eating. You might be really surprised at how much or how little you are eating.

You might be eating enough calories but maybe your protein intake is very low. Without knowing exactly what you are putting in your body, it's impossible to know for sure.

^ This is why I crack up when people think they lose weight because they aren't on steroids.

The only reason anyone loses weight unintentionally is because they aren't eating enough.

I think tracking what you eat is a great idea. Use the app myfitness pal to track so you know you are in a surplus every single day. After that, get a new doctor. It might take some time to find a good one but if yours doesn't pay attention or care then fire him.

I haven't started cutting out all of the drugs I'm on. I'm still tapering off the Klonopin which is hard enough for now. I'll work on the other drugs after getting through the withdrawal of Klonopin.

Top Bottom