Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to add steroids to trt

another option is you could just raise the testosterone dose to 200 or 300 mg a week instead
make sure you using n2guard!

I just stay on year round. Sports trt is much better run 3 to 400 milligrams of testosterone with n2guard

whatever you decide i hope you check out para pharma and ugfreak.to

Fifty years old.
Six foot one inches.
180 pounds.
Excited to try steroids along with my trt. My doctor has me on 125 milligrams a week after starting me off at 175.
That seems to be my sweet spot.
If my goals are lean, muscle mass in mild side effects, what should I add to it?
Do you think Anavar would be a good option or should I go with something like Primo?
can go with anavar and primo

Fifty years old.
Six foot one inches.
180 pounds.
Excited to try steroids along with my trt. My doctor has me on 125 milligrams a week after starting me off at 175.
That seems to be my sweet spot.
If my goals are lean, muscle mass in mild side effects, what should I add to it?
Do you think Anavar would be a good option or should I go with something like Primo?
If you just started trt, and never been on before, I’d say just simply bump test to 350mg a week. Your body will respond great to that. If you’re not going to change your trt dose and want to run a alt, I’d say 50mg anavar split in 2 doses morn and night for 6 weeks. Run liver protection with this and drink water. I think as a first you’ll be pleased with the outcome. Simple enough to run too.

Top Bottom