Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW 5 mgs a day only

Ceosidl

a friend of mine said he did five milligrams of g.w. for one straight year and he said that it really helped him with his endurance and body fat
not sure what kind of Health ramifications he had to deal with or anything like that
I’m currently 260 pounds and I am 5 foot 10 inches. Been trying to lose weight not having much success with this work for me?

a friend of mine said he did five milligrams of g.w. for one straight year and he said that it really helped him with his endurance and body fat
not sure what kind of Health ramifications he had to deal with or anything like that
I’m currently 260 pounds and I am 5 foot 10 inches. Been trying to lose weight not having much success with this work for me?
Diet and exercise are what is going to make you lose weight.
What do these look like for you?
Drugs are only aids to help once these other items are in check.
Semaglutide is prob the only drug that may or may not help you.

that makes zero sense.. thats far too low of a dose and WAY too long to run it... thats the realm of the unkown in terms of what kind of issues that could cause and is just abusive and quite ignorant on top of it...

it should be ran no longer than 16 weeks at a time with a 4 week break in between and should be ran at 20 mg per day

Top Bottom