Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm green to AAS and Open to opinions

JUANDOH

Disclaimer:
First off, this is only for research and I would never think about breaking the law.

Assuming that some one was thinking about losing BF. And although has access to TEST P & MAST P doesn't want to start because he doesn't want to start AAS at suck a high level of BF (although many have and with success).

And was using a Nebulizer for Salbuterol inhalation solution and dosing at 12mg daily. Taking Cytomel at only 50mcg daily. Along with 120iu of HCG daily. And using Halo at 20mg daily . For 42 days. (six weeks) And using aromasin in PCT . Could you give this man advice before he commits to this?

I think his reasoning is that HCG/ALB/T3 can really cut down BF yet T3 can also cut away LBM so he would like to add an AAS that could combat muscle atrophy.

Suggestions are Greatly appreciated. Could he replace the oral with a different (cheaper) alternative such as winstrol?

Or should he just take the Test P Mast P with T3 ? And use Letro (in case) and Aromasin and Nolvadex in PCT?

Like I said Im green to AAS and this guy just wont quit bugging me about this and since I enjoy doing research I figured I'd take a dedicated populations take on this. Since everyone whom Ive asked either doesn't know or suggests that AAS will kill Him.

First off, we don't give advice without stats...age, weight etc....

Understandable. Today is his birthday. Hes 24. He just wants to be in nice enough shape at the pool this spring break. He is 6.1 250LB and has apprx 25% body fat. He does some cardio. I never see him drinking sodas or eating fast food. He doesn't do any weight lifting anymore, although 6 years ago in highschool he was a tight end.

Im not sure if I should tell him. But what ever you guys say, I won't argue. You are the small percentage of the population that actually can help my research.

The only use of masteron due to the insane cost of it is contest prep... unless one is at near contest level bf you will not notice the hardness it gives and other drugs can do a better job for other goals.

This guy not ready for gear. Until he get to a managable weight I would stay off the drugs. Using beta antagonists and thyroid hormones becuase one can't get under 25% bf means he will simply regain all the fat when he comes off them, becuase he still doesn't have his diet and training correct. Those are harsh drugs with high side effects that are only going to give him a very short term fix to a larger problem.

I hear truth and sincerity . Thank you.

At what BF% would you think he could begin AAS? Also, masteron if I have research correctly works as preventing gyno and helps harden muscle. I don't think masteron is difficult to find or more expensive than other AAS. Hell some AAS cost more and do alot of harm in comparison. If this is not true then I've been researching in the wrong areas.

Also should I suggest ECA to him rather than Albuterol and T3?

I hear truth and sincerity . Thank you.

At what BF% would you think he could begin AAS? Also, masteron if I have research correctly works as preventing gyno and helps harden muscle. I don't think masteron is difficult to find or more expensive than other AAS. Hell some AAS cost more and do alot of harm in comparison. If this is not true then I've been researching in the wrong areas.

Also should I suggest ECA to him rather than Albuterol and T3?

I can't think of another injectable as expensive, or as faked, as masterone other than primo. There are cheaper and easier ways to prevent and even cure gyno than masterone. Someone cutting fat, but not preping for a show/photo shoot can just as easily cut on test + an ai.

The general advices for AAS use is 15% bf... and the higher your bf% the more estrogen you will produce when on cycle.

ECA all would be a much better choice than albuerol and t3 at this point for him. All of that is rather worthless if he isn't doing even the most basic of things like tracking his actual caloric intake and caloric expendature for the day though.

Top Bottom