Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm drunk and Killahgeigh sux!!!!

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
That's right! I said it. At least Mr. Mens Fitness likes the Yankees. He's got that goin' for him.
I fucked someone up tonight. Oh well.
I had pizza too. It was good.
I like big butts and I cannot lie.......
Fuck the Buckeyes. They suck cawk.
Speaking of cawk, has anyone seen Killah lately?
The damn Yankees game was postponed......Discuss.
I'm going to call my ex in a few minutes. Don't you wish you were a fly on my wall.
Chacon better produce tomorrow.
Discuss..... :Chef: :tuc:
 
Phaded said:
yo i'm drunk as shit too and about to get some cane and get more skeeted then rick james hollah at cha mamma twice
Do fuck around with that white bitch bro....Send it to me so I can properly dispose of it! :frsty:
 
Used to huff package with Rick James. One night at Zulu Lounge, we solved all the worlds problems AND had an eightball left over.

SHAZAYAM!
 
ChefWide said:
Used to huff package with Rick James. One night at Zulu Lounge, we solved all the worlds problems AND had an eightball left over.

SHAZAYAM!
I'm Rick James bitch!!!! Show T-Bone yo titties!!!! :Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
It sux you're married...I want a refund :worried:
Real men get MD!!!!! :Chef: :tuc:


yeap, thats what we get - MD

Its a good thing I'm married. If I was not, all you guys would've be flying in MI to see me, wasted your money and still got nothin
 
Scotsman said:
I played football against Chacon my senoir year, kid is a damn great athlete.

Cheers,
Scotsman
Fuck yeah...Who would have thought that the three dudes the Yanks picked up would be there stars this season.
Chacon needs to deliver tomorrow. He needs to go the distance, at least the 7-8 inning! :Chef: :tuc:
 
foreigngirl said:
yeap, thats what we get - MD

Its a good thing I'm married. If I was not, all you guys would've be flying in MI to see me, wasted your money and still got nothin
Fly....pffttt.....I could run there in a day! If I did run there, someone's givin' up somethin'. Pizza, beer or some tang.....Shit! :Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
Fly....pffttt.....I could run there in a day! If I did run there, someone's givin' up somethin'. Pizza, beer or some tang.....Shit! :Chef: :tuc:


I'll give ya some beer and treat you some Buffalo Wild Wings
 
these threads just arent the same when in not inebriated and zooted on some columbian marching powder. they're just...not.
 
Dude Im Fucking Drunk Too. Ahahhaa Capt Morgans And Heineken Man Ahahahah> Fuckn Rights!!
 
shit reading this thread makes me want to bread out some bud
 
Phaded said:
yo i'm drunk as shit too and about to get some cane and get more skeeted then rick james hollah at cha mamma twice

best post of the century
 
Top Bottom