Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Your Drink Says About You

LOL. If I'm into party for a long time I would go with vodka (Belvedere, Ketel One or Stoli O) cranberry with a couple splashes of red bull. If I feel depressed or want to get fucked ASAP I have to say Jack shots with an Amstel chaser and some cuervo or patron shots. If my stomach is upset a Tanqueray and tonic goes just fine. I hate absynthe and goldschlager those are for young and wreckless college and high school kids. As a pro bartender I would advise not to go with cocktails with milk, coconut or cream, frozen drinks, caipirinhas or mojitos on a busy club unless you are big with tips because you will must certainly have a bad service. There is also those trendy cocktail who go well once a while but is better not going over board with those... :sick:

rum/diet
vodka/redbull
about all i like...if im out on boat beer all day

Maargarita: I'm whimsical, have a great sense of adventure, and don’t mind trying new things. Don’t delve too deeply into my past, though. There’s a good chance I was on Girls Gone Wild.

Goldschläger: I hate myself. Plus, the idea of ingesting gold flakes is appealing to me for some reason..

:verygood:

They don't have mine....I drink other stuff, but my go to is vodka tonic. I drink more jager these days, but only because the man has a jager machine in his house lol. About a month back I drank half a fifth of jager (and he drank the other half)....drunkest I've ever been in my life (though somehow, I didn't get sick).

Top Bottom