Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another day in the life of Lartinos

well thanks for taking the time to reply to it all. i am curious though about what the other black guy was doing while you had his friend pinned up against the wall.

btw i'm sure your girl does know exactly what she is doing... heroin addicts also know exactly what they are doing every time they stick the needle in. that doesn't mean they stop, and maybe you'd think theyre happy when they have it.

you are acting like she is making totally rational decisions, yet a few days ago you claimed to be scared of her because she was blowing up your phone and also flipped out after being dumped.

anyway man i dont even know you (or her)
good luck brah

She was acting even crazier because of a misundertsanding regarding something on facebook that wasn't even true. She calmed down somewhat after I explained it to her. It took both of us a few days to cool out as well. The other black dude was skinny but still was part of the reason I knew it was time to let the guy against the wall off. The white guy that tried defended the girl was also inbetween myself and the skinny black guy for most of this time as well.

She was acting even crazier because of a misundertsanding regarding something on facebook that wasn't even true. She calmed down somewhat after I explained it to her. It took both of us a few days to cool out as well. The other black dude was skinny but still was part of the reason I knew it was time to let the guy against the wall off. The white guy that tried defended the girl was also inbetween myself and the skinny black guy for most of this time as well.

good stuff. and omfg do i all know all about facebook issues. did she flip out when girls would write on your wall?

good stuff. and omfg do i all know all about facebook issues. did she flip out when girls would write on your wall?

All my friends saying shit to be funny, turns out one of my friends said something that struck a courd (sp) with her. My friend said something that it looked like I was talking shit about her. Turned out to just be a coincedence and I explained it to her.

Top Bottom