Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm doing a competition guys!

Spunky

Its gonna be shortly after Christmas. A local show, nothing big. I talked to a trainer I know today, who use to compete and I'm gonna hire him to help me shortly after Christmas. I'm gonna try to pack on another 15-20lbs before time to start the contest prep. How long do you guys who compete usually do your contest preps for? He told me it would be best to go 16-18 weeks. He's gonna plan my diet and training out for me during this time. I don't want to do it half assed, I am entering to win. What drugs could you recommend I use during this time that I will be preparing for it? Hopefully I can enter around 205-210lbs @ 5-6% that is my goal anyway. Im thinking maybe some Winstrol/Clen/ECA.. just something mild like that..

drexx, ronin? u guys out there tonight? bumping one time before bedtime.. ill check this in the morning. if any of u guys who compete have advice for me.. email me at [email protected] i'd appreciate it

something along the lines of winstrol, primo, Fina..Considerable amount of cardio, maybe add some anavar, and ECA stack....

contest prep time all depends on what body type u r. i am lean all year round,no more than 8%bf. as well i cut up very easy, so i dont sart my contest prep until about 8 weeks out. most trainers will tell you to do 16 week prep. in a 16 week prep, the first 4 weeks is mostly just cutting the junk food out of your diet, but you still eat high calories. but theres really no need unless you carry alot of offseason weight. most guys i know do about 12 weeks. make sure to keep your protein extremely high, and try to eat clean carbs. alot of guys like to cycle there carbs(high days and low days)

anyway, good luck. definetly let us know how the show goes.

P.S. make sure you r dark enough, that was my biggest prob at my first few shows.

Spunky! good luck!

the main thing for your success is how faithfull & true you are to YOURSELF !! you cheat on diet, it affects only YOU! You slack on a workout, it affects only YOU!

Remember, there is somene else out there training for the same show, and you can bet your ass they are training harder, eating better!!

when i competed it as always a huge mission to be 100% true. No excuses, you might be able to lie to other people and give excuses , but come pre-judging. You alone will know if you gave it your absolute best. Trained as hard as you could, ate as perfect as you could. When you do this and follow thru on this , you will have the most awesome feeling . You are going to really learn alot about yourself in the coming months. It's something I can't realyy explain but at 3-4 weeks out from your show, when it's 2;30 in the AM and you can't sleep cuz your metablosim is racing, and you are having these intense carb cravings... when you DO NOT eat that junk in the freezer. You will get a feeling of self empowerment, of success over your biggest obstacle, your own will!! That is when you will say "Now, i know what Momwarndu was talkin about" and it will make you stronger!!!

Feed on those small daily successes

Kick Ass Spunky!!! Wer'e right there with ya!!

Great news buddy! I do not have any experience with comps but if I can help you out in any way just let me know and I will do what I can for you. It's always good to hear an Elite bro is going on stage

M18

If you guys wanna know what scares me about entering...... its the fact of getting up on stage and wearing basically enough to cover your dick and part of your ass... lol. You'd have to be really confident to do that and its something I'm gonna have to work on alot before competition time. That would make me nervous more then anything, is just being almost naked in front of alot of people.... my package is really small soo im not gonna look good in those posing trunks. LOL

Top Bottom