Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm doing a competition guys!

RoNiN said:

Oh .. and make sure you practice your posing... you don't want to cramp up on stage.

TRUE ! !
reason #1 It should be second nature by the time you get on stage. Don't want to get nervouse and forget a move or go to fast for your music. If It hasnt changed since I competed, prejudging is done w/ no music. (? anyone confirm that?) so you need to have your timing down in your head!

#2 It will bring out muscle seperation and defanition. I practiced about an hour a day after workouts for the last 3 weeks!!!
Ouch!

#3 Everyone focuses so much on upper body and how it shows during the routine. Whne you practice in front of a mirror, wear a sweatshirt and your trunks.. Go thru you routine and focus only on your legs, how they look, positioning ., etc. Youl be suprised what a big Diff this makes!

I'll think of more..lol

Hey Spunky they sell padded posing shorts in FLEX mag. A king kong bulge in your shorts will give you some confidense on stage.

ORCA

Spunky said:
If you guys wanna know what scares me about entering...... its the fact of getting up on stage and wearing basically enough to cover your dick and part of your ass... lol. You'd have to be really confident to do that and its something I'm gonna have to work on alot before competition time. That would make me nervous more then anything, is just being almost naked in front of alot of people.... my package is really small soo im not gonna look good in those posing trunks. LOL

look in the back of musclemag, they always have ads for those booster briefs. or u could stuff it with a sock;)

anyway on a serious note, havin a small package makes them fit better, i think the companies that make posing trunks assume all bb have small cocks, cause those things are damned uncomfortable.

pump it said:

look in the back of musclemag, they always have ads for those booster briefs. or u could stuff it with a sock;)

anyway on a serious note, havin a small package makes them fit better, i think the companies that make posing trunks assume all bb have small cocks, cause those things are damned uncomfortable.

also, theres not many people there to check out your package, they just wanna see if youre ripped and big.

I was thinking about this and is that what Shawn Ray means when he says he has the FULL PACKAGE :)

lots of good advice guys.. i had my bodyfat checked yesterday..... im almost embarassed to admit it.... i weighed in : 252lbs @ 15.2% bodyfat.. geez!!!! Im gonna start 18 weeks out I think just so I make sure I have PLENTY of time... thats alot of bodyfat to lose..

252lbs @ 15.2% is still very massive!

How tall are you?

Lean Mass = 213.69 lbs
Fat Mass = 38.30

You need to aim for 3% so that means if you keep your lean bodymass the same you need to get to 220lbs.

You have 32lbs of Fat to lose :)

32 / 18 weeks = 1.77lbs per week

1.77 x 3500 = 6222 cals deficit per week is needed to meet your goal.

So make sure you have a deficit of 889cals per day.

I guess you will have to keep your calories around 3000cals per day.

Breakdown calories... 50% Protein, 35% Carbs, 15% Fats...

Last edited:
Top Bottom