Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm doing a colon cleanse and fasting for a week.

when you say their scams, your saying NOBODY can benefit from a colonic? thats quite a blanket statement dont you think?

bigstve12 said:
when you say their scams, your saying NOBODY can benefit from a colonic? thats quite a blanket statement dont you think?

not in the slightest and i never said nobody benefits, the scammer benefits usually, unless he injures somebody in which case itll probably cost him, colonics are unnecessary and possibly dangerous as i said but you believe what you want

I did a 10 day fast earlier this year some time after being tested for food allergies.

Anyway, I didn't personally come across the "plaque" (good cleaning nonetheless) but I will say that my seasonal allergies mysteriously vanished day 4 on and by the 6th day I felt euphoric. I can really explain it but it was a combination feeling of the after work out high and that slight alcohol buzz feeling.

Expect a nasty headache the first 3-4 days and I don't know if you'll get this too but by the 7/8 day I felt and looked like I was holding almost no water without being dehydrated and that rocked.

Good Luck with it and I hope you get the results you are looking for.

DISCLAIMER:

I would not advise anyone to use this as a form of cutting/ weight loss diet and I would also suggest doing a lot of research on it and come to your own conclusions before you decide to start such an adventure.

Last edited:
I used to have a lot of problems "going" when I was really into bodybuilding ...My nutritonist advised colonics. I started going twice a week and ate a salad everyday for lunch and it had me going normal again. Just dont do the keto diet after it cause it will fuck you all up again..I just did it to myself again ...keto diets really hurt ya in that area. Veggies/fiber should help a lot as well as proper hydration. I vote yes for colonics. Also...I noticed that if I get a break out..Ill go twice a week and i clears me up faster.
A lot of doctors are against colonics because they say your body becomes dependent on them...But I dont believe there is actual proof based upon those assumptions.
But what is the liqueds rx exactly? I have the same problem with low body temps. My T3 came back normal but I am going to have it done again along with T4. I am interested in the liqued thing you are doing. I am getting ready to start another season of training and could possible use a cleanse first..

Good Luck! :rainbow:

BI -- post up how you feel, how it works, etc....before, during & after....

Top Bottom