Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pete's Log

Bigpete757

I also might have an issue with possible elevated levels of mercury. I got a fairly large tattoo when I was about 18 that used a good amount of red ink in it, among other colors. I also have eaten an enormous amount of canned tuna and fish over the years. Partly because it was good for muscle building, etc. Started eating at least a can day when I was about 14 and went off and on for a little while, but it has always been a staple in my diet.

Lastly, I think that my body is very sensitive to things like medication, etc. The way my body reacted to the T cream and shots and the cortef, probably indicates something. Maybe my immune system is very sensitive or some other body system is very sensitive. Not sure what it is, but its important to point out.

My biggest symptoms: The number one issue going on for me is an uncontrollable appetite and constant hunger. I actually feel hungrier right after I eat sometimes. I noticed a few food allergies starting to develop several months ago, so I have cut out various foods, but it still did not make a difference. I have eat every few hours or I almost feel sick and cannot function very well. This has been going for a number of years and slowly gets worse every day. It feels like I am not absorbing any of the food I am eating. I am currently looking for the underlying cause of this issue and will really need your help figuring it out. I am hoping the test results I am waiting on will show something in these regards.

In a sense, I am virtually eating myself to death. I do workout a few times a week and eat healthy food, and this keeps me somewhat in balance, but my health progressively gets worse. I very rarely enjoy eating a meal and it is essentially just a constant hassel to eat all the time. Very mentally draining, especially when your health deteriorates by the day.

The second thing is finding out what is causing the pain in my head, neck, and spine and numbness in the arms. I thought at first it might be MS or something similar, but it is not. I had all the tests. I think it is somehow related to my gastrointestinal system, toxins, poor blood circulation, or vitamin/mineral defieciency. I think the fact that all these symptoms came back after taking one of the worst antibiotics for disrupting your gut flora, Keflex, is a very good sign that the stomach and my CNS symptoms might be connected. And from I read about water, it can dilute toxins in your body, and that is probably why I felt better drinking alot of it.

Next is a frequent urination issue. I have been going to the bathroom almost 20-40 times a day for the last few years. At least 5-10 times at night sometimes. I have however also consumed a good amount of water throughout the day, so endo's ruled d insipudus. The urination all the time is a terrible burden on my life. Can't really ever relax and always looking for a bathroom somewhere you go. And I was checked out by a urologist who did various tests checking for a problem, like restriction or bladder spazm and everything is fine. I think it has do with me probably having low T for so long I am losing sensation or something. I remember reading something I think Dr. Shippen wrote about when he said that alot of testosterone receptors are located in mens genital area and when he has low T, it is very common that he also has frequent urination as well.

Also, weight gain and weight is an issue for me. I am 6'0, 300 pounds and am overweight. It has profound effect on my health. Ever since the CNS symptoms started to happen, I cut out lifting and stuck with running. I could barely run well before this because of so much pain in my ankles, feet, knees, etc. I actually cannot even do sprints any more or jog that well because of plantar fascilitis. I do still push through it though and can barely walk normal for a day or two after working out, just because I have to keep exercising.

Lastly, is my T and energy level. Both are very poor. I am however focused on the other areas of my health first, because I think as I start losing weight, my T will go up and I will have more energy.

What I am suspecting: I think there is some serious issues going on in my gastronintestinal system and or with detoxification of toxins. I have to figure out the underlying cause of why I am so hungry all the time and cannot lose any weight or put on any muscle. I am not sure if it is an issue with my intestines maybe very damaged and they are not absorbing nutrients properly. Could possibly be an enzyme defeiceiny because my bile flow is somehow blocked or bile isn't being utilized properly. Maybe some kind of infection with candida/parasites/bacteria, that is robbing me of all of the imporant vitamins and minerals and signaling to my body to keep eating. Not sure here but this is my #1 focus as of now. I have completed a one stool test so far that showed I could possibly having a problem with candida. I waiting results of another stool this week that will show alot more information.

I am not sure what is going on with detoxification and its pathways, but I think mine could be very messed up right now. From understanding, alot of times people who are struggling with weight gain have alot of fat soluble toxins being stored in their body fat. And the process of the liver being overworked all the time just keeps fueling this process. I am interested in doing some testing to see what is going on here and possibly some trial and error with medications to see if something can work. However, I think the stomach has been addressed first, then come detoxification from what I have read. But in my case, they might be connected, not sure yet.

I am trying to figure out what is causing my low cholesterol levels. I feel this issue is directly connected to what is causing some of the underlying problems in my case. It could be connected with the bile and liver somehow. Or maybe the indirect result of me not absorbing food properly. I am not sure where it fits in, but know that its important.

I am trying to figure out what is causing the anemia and issues with RBC's. I also feel that this is connected to some of the underlying problems in my case. What I am having a hard time trying to figure out is why its happening. I am not sure if the iron and RBC's are getting used up from something in my gi tract. Maybe some kind of internal bleeding. Or possibly the levels are low because my body is trying protect itself by hiding the iron from an infection or pathogenic organism. Maybe a toxin like mercury is causing the anemia, but seems unlikely.

In regards to the pain I am experiencing in my head, neck, and spine and the numbness in my arms sometimes, I have at least ruled out a few things. At that is I don't have MS or any other neurological disease, and any other major illness that traditional doctors can find. I am suspecting a possible poor circulation of blood flow because my hands and feet get cold sometimes. And the anemia could be contributing the blood flow issue as well. Or possibly one vitamin/mineral deficiency or multiple ones. Or maybe some kind of toxin, such as toxins from candida/parasite/bacteria, or possibly an environmental or heavy metal like mercury.

Right now I am waiting on a few test results and looking for ways to control my appetite. I looked into possibly juicing fruits and vegetables to help with weight loss and detoxification while I am trying to figure out the underlying causes of my problems, and it seems like a very viable option. I am also looking for doctors that know about some of the issues I am suspecting and will be trying to schedule appointments with them in the near future.

The only thing I am a little worried about now trying to put these pieces together. After the T didn't work for me and the adrenal/thyroid medication didn't work, this an area where not too many people know what to do. There are some people such as functional medicine doctors and other integrative doctors that probably would be able to help and that is who I will be working with. The point is that cannot give up or will not give up. I know my situation is a difficult one, but I have learned alot and continue to learn and will not stop until I can regain somewhat of a normal life. As mentioned earlier, with all the good people out there willing to help and advances in modern medicine, there has got to be some way to improve the quality of my life.

If you can think of anything that might help me in any way or have any questions, please respond to the thread. I will post test results and progress as they develop.

This might sound like alot to try an fix and recover from, but I will do it. I have overcame so many obstacles in my life. This will just end up being one more and it will make me a stronger person in the end. Thank you reading this post.

Top Bottom